Warm Dog Jumper For Mac

westiemum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempeh definitely sleeps better when she is warm, so in turn so do. Her coat goes on straight after dinner as she likes to put herself to bed after she has eaten. I generally take them off after they have their brekkie and we go out and get some sunshine.

OK - the first of Mac's new garments arrived today - thank you so much Gallomph - and here is Mac modelling his new PJs tonight before bed - and they fit perfectly!! Thank you soooo much for your kindness!!! flower.jpgthanks.gif

I'll take a photo of him in his new jumper tomorrow and post that too.

post-11746-0-28095800-1406638804_thumb.jpg

post-11746-0-88325400-1406638821_thumb.jpg

Hello Handsome :heart:

You look AND are gorgeous

:love:

OK - the first of Mac's new garments arrived today - thank you so much Gallomph - and here is Mac modelling his new PJs tonight before bed - and they fit perfectly!! Thank you soooo much for your kindness!!! flower.jpgthanks.gif

I'll take a photo of him in his new jumper tomorrow and post that too.

post-11746-0-28095800-1406638804_thumb.jpg

post-11746-0-88325400-1406638821_thumb.jpg

Yay !!! So pleased they fit! Those PJs have been lurking in a cupboard here for a couple of years, I must have had a brain fart when I ordered them - because they're big enough to fit 3 of my chis all at once!

Glad to find a handsome wee guy to make use of them :thumbsup:

And here's the old boy in his gorgeous very smart polar fleece taken this evening. He wore it all day today and was quite spritely this evening when I got home. I think the warmth helped him a lot. And he'll wear it to doggy daycare tomorrow as well. Thanks again Gallomph!! thanks.gif

post-11746-0-31478000-1406720938_thumb.jpg

post-11746-0-70634000-1406720963_thumb.jpg

ETA and I forgot to say that its the perfect design for a wobbly old boy - nice and low on the neck and easy to get on and off - brilliant!

Edited by westiemum

Mac's winter wardrobe is now complete! Little Gifts beautiful new jumper for him has arrived!!! Thanks so much LG - the colours are superb, the neckline is perfect and the fit is brilliant! He now has PJs, a polar fleece and a jumper!

Mac modeling on the 'runway' (ie the coffee table!)

post-11746-0-40807900-1407380581_thumb.jpg

And one of the few I managed to get of him facing the camera!

post-11746-0-72795600-1407380566_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much Little Gifts, Gallomph and everyone!

Edited by westiemum

No not at all LG - I think it's perfect! Particularly for a doddery old man where you don't want it too long and then risk his puny stiff old back legs getting caught in it. It's Beautiful!!! thumbsup1.gif Thank you so much! flower.jpg

ETA: Because he has an open airway and is at high risk of infection, I'm much more concerned about it fitting his neck properly and keeping his chest warm - so its brilliant!:thumbsup:

Edited by westiemum