Renae Turned 12 On The 22/7 :)

Well our Renae turned 12 on Tues party1.gif

She's had a rocky couple of years with her health ( she had a serious liver toxin problem which vets thought she wouldn't make it ) and losing her 9 year old son Joey, last August, but she keeps plodding on. She's a tough cookie that one ! :)

Thought we were going lose her a couple weekends ago and that she wouldn't even make it to her 12th birthday! She had some viral thing and it was causing her to choke on and off for a couple days. It was horrific. (wasn't heart related) The vets put her on some AB's and cortisone and she came good ! and has been fine since then phewww

Heres some pics from her birthday with Toby on her left hand side and Miah on her right hand side ;)

I made this cake

post-11918-0-72881000-1406182624_thumb.jpg

post-11918-0-81238100-1406182636_thumb.jpg

More pics to follow as i can't seem to load anymore into this post ;(

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thank you Yvonne :)

They all enjoyed themselves. Toby is yet to get used to our yearly doggy parties lol

Ps.. I put all the left over broken pieces into containers to freeze for special treats another time:)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Hi Jules

What a great party you threw for your girl, the doggies all seemed to love Renae's cake.

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the celebrations, your dogs are beautiful, and the photo's are well taken

:birthday: Renae

Di

Happy 12th Birthday Renae - What a gorgeous girl she is.

Beautiful pics Jules and Toby looks like he's loving life with you guys.

He's getting along just beautifully especially with young Miah. They are in love with each other lol. They have been so good for each other.

His only flaw we have found so far is he's a very good jumper ! we have never owned a jumping cavalier before eek1.gif but he cant get out of our proper backyard fencing. We always supervise them when they go outside anyway.

Jules you throw the best doggie birthday party's ever :thumbsup: I think you should start your own business...I'm serious!

Stan and Maddie would love a party like you put on but they just get a sad old meat pie :laugh:

:birthday: beautiful Renae :heart: