Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

Please stop posting pictures of your dogs!

I've always said that my heart belongs to sighthounds. Greyhounds especially, but borzoi,whippets, galgos, saluki... love them all. But the more photos I see of your gangs, the more I think that it might be fun to someday have a dog who I could do a little more obedience with, who is a bit different from my lanky legged hounds. And I see glorious dogs on here everyday who I know would be amazing, something about your Rotties is calling me.

So stop posting!

Does anyone else here see dogs which are different to their own and think 'Ah yes. That would be perfect.'? Or am I the only one?

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Brandiandwe. I think that all the time especially with Grumpette's gorgeous gorgeous creatures. Luckily for me, or should I say dogs, I've always been very aware of my limitations in terms of energy levels.

I was a volunteer dog walker for many years at Burwood pound and fell in love with Rotties then. I used to love being able to walk a dog while resting my hand on his/her head.

One of my other big loves is the Wolfhound type of dog as well. Ha ha ha - you've met me. Can you just see me plodding around the neighbourhood with a dog almost as tall as I am. :laugh: :laugh:

I own cavaliers, but just LOVE GSD's.

I will own one oneday :)

I saw one the other day, a 9 month old long coated male. He was my dream dog. I actually "Sqeeee'ed" and asked to pat him, and his owner thought i was nuts

He gave good cuddles too! :laugh:

Call this a teddy bear - I dare you :p

china-escape1.jpg

sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah nice dog

:rofl:

I'm absolutely in love with rotties, sight hounds (saluki, greyhounds) a couple of other large breeds, when realistically I really can only handle smaller breeds due to health issues...

Doesn't stop me from looking though