Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

Green is the box escaper, brown is still Mr Independant Explorer. Yellow is cheeky, Orange is feisty, Red is sweet, so is Black - that's probably about all so far, but they will probably chop and change over the coming weeks too :)

The strongest trait is green - if there is a pup trying to climb out of the box, it's Green every single time!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A true Mister Brown, carrying on the tradition.

the nearly 11 month old Mister Brown (Vizsla) aka Horrible Herbert has just enjoyed zoomies in the backyard in the storm blowing over my area.

He was totally non-plussed by the thunder & lightening. Dug a bit more of that hole that will get him back to Queensland ( in his dreams).

:thumbsup:

If I'd have known this thread had so many gorgeous Rotti puppy photos I would have been in here ages ago. So much cuteness. Will be checking back regularly now. I only started my dog owning life just over 10 years ago. Oh how I wish I had started earlier. So many dogs and so little time. Rotties are defnitely on my list but I fear I may be too old by the time I have room for one. :(

I will just have live vicariously through the lovely Rottie owners on this forum :)

Are you keeping any!?

A girl - no idea which one yet, although white has the upper edge at the moment :)

She's not hurting her chances by being the first one to climb into my lap when I go play with them, either! Little heart-string tugging girl!

LOL @ Red!

She collects toys, too!

1400632_10152852590634078_3700811030249970033_o.jpg

10712559_10152852590569078_8997785260280131410_o.jpg

10604694_10152852590589078_4476195539771798602_o.jpg

Ohhhhh so cute! I would love a Rotti, I see one "in the wild" walking with his owner regularly on my way home from work. Saw another one when I went to a dog show last weekend, I just wanted to be that strange person asking to cuddle other people's dogs. I restrained myself though!