Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I weighed Willow weekly while she was growing and she seemed to keep with about a 1kg a week. Some weeks she was a little less, but then she seemed to make up for that on another week with a more than kilo weight gain.

At 18mths old she is about 45kg, give or take depending on how fussy she is being with eating.

Wow that just blows my mind about their weights. Even at 8 weeks they're heavier than Kirah who's full grown!

But they'll be 8 kilos of fun; I just adore how fluffy they look as babies and nothing makes me smile more than the antics of a boofy Rottie (regardless of age)!

I sure agree. I love that special boofy-ness Rottis have.

Warms your heart.

:love:

Wow that just blows my mind about their weights. Even at 8 weeks they're heavier than Kirah who's full grown!

But they'll be 8 kilos of fun; I just adore how fluffy they look as babies and nothing makes me smile more than the antics of a boofy Rottie (regardless of age)!

Yep, they'll be heavier than either of my fully grown boys are and twice the size Quinn was when she came home at 8 weeks :D

Oh that orange girl!

This one? :p She is the only one to consistently attach herself to your leg as you try to walk! I'm actually very grateful that they're 6 weeks old and it's only one who hangs onto your pant legs.... the rest will catch on soon enough!

10532326_10152892832309078_8279852817088986189_o.jpg

Orange girl is still my favourite. Nose covered in dirt, chewing on things - she is going to be a handful :rofl:

She's been a handful since the moment she was born :) She was the one that, very early on, was the major complainer - if she ever lost a teat she would scream the house down! It's funny how they sometimes show these traits so early, and remain consistent to them :)