Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to patiently wait for either Nova's next litter... or Miss Luna's first one...

I WILL have an Allerzeit puppy to share my life with one day...

T.

I will hold your hand then.

:)

... and when I do have my Allerzeit puppy and you want to visit - I'll be checking your bag and/or car when you leave to make sure you don't steal him/her... *grin*

T.

You will be coming down here to meet the dam and the breeder and see the pups in person though, won't you :D We have a spare room, as long as you can handle sharing it with rotts :p

You better believe it!! Nothing better than sharing my bed with as many Rotties as can fit...

T.

Oh my gosh, there are some lovely photos on this thread. Too many to quote but those puppies are so stunning :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Threads like these that are likely to cause public displays of unseemly gushiness should be banned :laugh: Seriously though, Allerzoit and Grumpette should be very proud of the work they are doing for this wonderful breed :)

Where are new photos of Luna hey!?

Umm they would be in my good intentions but I keep running out of time folder! :laugh:

You will be coming down here to meet the dam and the breeder and see the pups in person though, won't you :D We have a spare room, as long as you can handle sharing it with rotts :p

You better believe it!! Nothing better than sharing my bed with as many Rotties as can fit...

T.

Well, I have 5 for you - lets see how they all fit :D

Oh my gosh, there are some lovely photos on this thread. Too many to quote but those puppies are so stunning :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Threads like these that are likely to cause public displays of unseemly gushiness should be banned :laugh: Seriously though, Allerzoit and Grumpette should be very proud of the work they are doing for this wonderful breed :)

Aww thanks :) :o

:cry:

It made me happy .

Sniffs.

:cry:

Yonjuro my dogs might not agree with you at the moment. They look rather horrified :rofl:

Getting ready for our Christmas visit to the nursing home

How embarrassing

20141203_095837_zps8501b78e.jpg

Who else can see me?

20141203_095906_zps7c7c974a.jpg

Waking up from a bad dream. No I am still in this stupid costume!!

20141203_095948_zpsba621c7c.jpg

I look great in anything

20141203_100504_zps18da7a85.jpg

20141203_100633_zps9a9ed923.jpg

Do not say a word about this..........

20141203_100703_zpsaca187da.jpg

Maybe if we hide in the corner nobody will see us

20141203_100707_zpsd520d5ec.jpg

The walk of shame

20141203_100714_zpsf9ac109c.jpg