Chew Toy Suggestions

kwirky

Murphy is a super strong 7 month golden retriever who is starting to run out of toys ti chew on!

He is especially fond on soft toys but they only last a few minutes.

He doesnt chew on the kong but will play with it until it is empty. Tried durabone; not interested.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

The Kong Wild Knot Bear is lasting us well with our Belgian Shepherd puppy. The parent's greyhound is usually pretty good at destroying soft toys but his is still going strong too after months of playing.

Edited by Danie11e

The Kong Wild Knot Bear is lasting us well with our Belgian Shepherd puppy. The parent's greyhound is usually pretty good at destroying soft toys but his is still going strong too after months of playing.

i bought one of these today after reading your comment. The wrapping says not a chew toy and only to use under supervision - this works fine for me as it's for an 8 week old lab pup who will be supervised; i like the quality of it; thanks for sharing your thoughts.

i bought one of these today after reading your comment. The wrapping says not a chew toy and only to use under supervision - this works fine for me as it's for an 8 week old lab pup who will be supervised; i like the quality of it; thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Yeah, it's not actually a chew toy as such, but as the OP said soft toys were popular but didn't last long it seemed to fit the bill! :) But with that being said Willow will sit and nibble the ears or chomp on the arm/leg for ages without getting bored. She enjoys chewing knots more than anything else though.