Safe Wetter Soil Treatment For The Lawn

Ivory & Beau

mind you - any lawn needs lots of water! :) We have an old buffalo lawn , which I have to water & water to keep up with the grazing kangaroos, rabbits & euros!! :p

They defiantly do! But I want the water I use on my lawn to be 100% effective.

What is a euro? Do you have wild European cars in the outback!?

I just googled Masters & I think this is the huge big store that Woolworths is building in Coffs, less than 500 meters from the new huge Bunnings store.

Yeah it is part of Woolworths. A little off topic but we had Masters open up here [we are known as South Geraldton, a Perthie joke] and we already had Bunnings a few kms up the road. BUT Bunnings then moved right next door to Masters :laugh: and opened up a massive store with a ton of undercover parking.

Bunnings is a millions time better than Masters IMO.

Wish I could get that product today ...

mind you - any lawn needs lots of water! :) We have an old buffalo lawn , which I have to water & water to keep up with the grazing kangaroos, rabbits & euros!! :p

They defiantly do! But I want the water I use on my lawn to be 100% effective.

What is a euro? Do you have wild European cars in the outback!?

LOL euro There are four sub species of the Euro. M.r. robustus, Eastern Australia, QLD, NSW and north eastern Victoria. M.r. woodwardi, North Western Australia, Kimberly, WA and Arnhem land NT. M.r. Isabellinus, is restricted to Barrow Island, WA. M.r. erubescens, distrubution into most states of Australia excluding Victoria and Tasmania. Each sub species differs in physical colour and size.

Size - head and body length 1110-1985mm, tail length 535-900mm. Weight 7-60kg males. 6-28kg females.

look here

Poo fong you are a true professional love your area, Perse I like the name Mr Robustus ,when I get a new dog I shall name him... Mr Robustus.

english Ivy, I hope you get a more green lawn.

I have to use a soil wetting agent too, the one I use which I get from Bunnings, is Amgrow wettasoil. They look like little brown pebbles but break down when wet it says it has some added growth stimulants in it probably seasol if I bother to read it, haha. It also says it is pet and child safe.

• 1 month later...

I just googled Masters & I think this is the huge big store that Woolworths is building in Coffs, less than 500 meters from the new huge Bunnings store.

Really sheena? :confused: Makes you wonder how many big hardware stores we need doesn't it?

Really sheena? :confused: Makes you wonder how many big hardware stores we need doesn't it?

We have quite a quite Bunnings and Masters right next to each other. To be honest; I much prefer B over M. When I went to M yesterday to ask about said product, she shrugged me off and said only the headquarters knows about new products. She didn't even attempt to look for me.