Neopar Vaccine For Baby Puppies

So far I have been unable to find out if the Neopar vaccine is available in Australia for at risk puppies. I thought someone on here might know.

This is a parvo vaccine only and can be given to babies at an early age for those wondering.

Looks very different to parvac (which is killed) and you can use it from 3 weeks! I don't know if it would be great to vaccinate so young as routine but in parvo areas and for neonate pound litters it could save many puppies from an awful death. I wonder if they are working on approval for use in Australia?

Looks very different to parvac (which is killed) and you can use it from 3 weeks! I don't know if it would be great to vaccinate so young as routine but in parvo areas and for neonate pound litters it could save many puppies from an awful death. I wonder if they are working on approval for use in Australia?

Thanks for your reply. Learnt somfing today :)

Thanks for replying. Yes your right Powerlegs - it's very different

I finally received a reply to my 2nd email to the USA company that makes the vaccine and unfortunately they can't supply to Australia :(

Did you see that it is sold online?

Could it be landed in OZ via that means or totally out?

:)

Thanks for replying. Yes your right Powerlegs - it's very different

I finally received a reply to my 2nd email to the USA company that makes the vaccine and unfortunately they can't supply to Australia :(

Did you see that it is sold online?

Could it be landed in OZ via that means or totally out?

:)

Yes thanks VizslaMomma I checked online stores before I contacted the Company that makes the vaccine but none ship it to Australia :(