Happy Birthday To A Dear Friend

VizslaMomma

Today marks the 15th Birthday of our beloved Hungarian Vizsla boy, Tibor.

Although now tired, and a little dotty, Tibor greets us each morning with a tail wag. He still have that beautiful placid nature that won my heart all those years ago.

He is one of those rare dogs that have never ever put a paw wrong. Came to his furever home as fully house trained a young 8 weeks old. He has always been laid back and totally adorable.

He was even a most genteel stud with his bitches. His preference was for no audience when he performed. His puppies were a joy.

One of 12 puppies, Tibor was the first Mister Brown I ever had the pleasure and honour to meet. He was the first to 'do/copy' what the adults did.

He has never argued with any other dogs in the home. He simply prefers to be calm and quiet.

Tonight he is going to enjoy his 'fav' mince with some chopped up chicken & sardines. That's a tail-wagging dish he adores.

Twilight is coming soon. We know this. But when a old chap can still do a Vizsla zoomie to get to that morsel of dried liver, we shall continue to watch and care for him.

:birthday: Happy Birthday, Tibor :birthday:

http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Genni_Greene/media/005_zps72403796.jpg.html

I toast the beloved old and the adored new dogs of our home.

:grouphug:

Edited by VizslaMomma

Oh, he sounds like such a wonderful boy!

Happy Birthday Tibor!

As an aside, I met a Hungarian man called Tibor when we were in Europe earlier this year - I guess it's a common Hungarian name?

It is a popular name. The VERY first human who gave me info about Vizslas years ago was named Tibor. In his honour, we named our first male for him. :heart:

Any Tibors we have meet has always been a super type of being. That includudes dogs & humans LOL

:rofl:

Oh, he sounds like such a wonderful boy!

Happy Birthday Tibor!

As an aside, I met a Hungarian man called Tibor when we were in Europe earlier this year - I guess it's a common Hungarian name?

It is a popular name. The VERY first human who gave me info about Vizslas years ago was named Tibor. In his honour, we named our first male for him. :heart:

Any Tibors we have meet has always been a super type of being. That includudes dogs & humans LOL

:rofl:

The Tibor I met was lovely too :)

That's a lovely backstory for a lovely boy! I'm definitely a Vizsla fan :)

Happy birthday Tibor. A great age, I hope you have many happy days ahead of you. You share a birthday with my special boy Gus who is just a boy turning 12 today.

Thank you.

How wonderful! I hope Gus has had a wonderful day too.

Happy Birthday, dear Gus

:birthday::hug::birthday: