Gooey Dog Stories

Kirislin

I'll bet everyone's got gooey dog stories. I got told one last night.

It's very short but not sweet. A friend of mine noticed his dogs' anal glands looked swollen so he decided to express them himself. He's done it before so he knows how, but this time something didn't go quite to plan and he got squirted in the face! Shot! right on the forehead!! :laugh: :vomit: :laugh: :vomit:

Edited by Kirislin

Slipping in a pool of drool.

Honestly, I didn't think my brekky was that tasty. Clearly Willow did. I hadn't noticed her drooling because she normally had hangers. On this occasion there were no hangers, it was all puddled at my feet. So when I got up to put dishes in the sink...

Fortunately slipped bottom down on my chair with a scrambling Willow tripping me further. I'd like to think with concern, but in all honesty, I think she just wanted my plate. :laugh:

Dozer tends to drool a lot when there is either food involved or he's panting a lot, it's not uncommon for me to be sitting on the couch and he'll jump up and sit over me and drip onto my lap.

Lucky I love him, cause it's probably the grossest thing I can think of that he does.

I think I'd throw up if he had an anal gland incident like in the OP

Edited as I remembered something worse:

Wthere was an incident when the dogs ate soursop freon the tree in the back yard,

Explosive squirts in our bedroom at 2 am on carpet, with the most foul odor. I had to get Mr TC to clean it up because I couldn't stomach the smell. And it was cream coloured carpet in a rental!

Edited by Taliecat

I couldn't even begin to remember half of them, but I think probably the worst is stepping out of bed into diarrhoea.

Many years ago, my father was staying with me and he'd been out into the back yard in the morning, stood in a poo and not realised it and tracked it all back through the house. Naturally, he went to god without ever knowing I'd hastily washed up the floors after him :D

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling