Happy Gotcha Day - Ziggy

Staffyluv

Three years ago today, this lad arrived into my life and heart - he put a smile on my face at a time when I didn't think I would ever smile again.

(For those that don't know: I lost my husband on the 2/10/2011 and my 14 year old SBT on 25/10/2011. The house was so quiet, I went to the pound and Zig was waiting for me)..

He really is the best dog in the world :)

14271496265_1a957e7cfd.jpgDay 26 May - Pet (the worlds best dog).. by jamoore photos, on Flickr

Who just happens to love mud

13908048605_f58c60e033.jpgDay 17 April - Something I learned (There is nothing friendlier than a wet/dirty dog) #fmsphotoaday by jamoore photos, on Flickr

And insists on sitting on my furniture, like he owns it

13142616973_997c5018b4.jpgDay 14 March Care by jamoore photos, on Flickr

13505722473_9d16c647d1.jpgDay 30 March - Fast (he wags his tail so fast it's a blur) by jamoore photos, on Flickr

Thanks guys, he has had a pretty good day:

Starting with about an hour at the leash free park with a heap of furry buddies, lots of ball chasing and dunk or two in the water trough.

Followed by breakfast of a chicken wing and a big surprise (quarter of a marrow bone).. He doesn't get them very often but he really loves them when he does.

To finish off, he raided the chicken coop run and scored a nice fresh egg!

Happy days!

Thanks so much all.

We had a lovely comment today at obedience training by a new person in our class.

Zig has been working off lead and she commented on how lovely it was to meet such a nice friendly dog, who was so well behaved (even off lead).

Then another person said that he was a bit of a class star :)

It is so nice to hear that others think he is such a lovely lad and shows all the hard work with his training is noticed by others.

Three years ago today, this lad arrived into my life and heart - he put a smile on my face at a time when I didn't think I would ever smile again.

13505722473_9d16c647d1.jpgDay 30 March - Fast (he wags his tail so fast it's a blur) by jamoore photos, on Flickr

Happy Gotcha day, Ziggy :heart:

This pohot say it for me!

I am Ziggy, very beloved dog!

:love:

His tail is just a blur in that photo :) happy beloved dog :love: