The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Ronin looks like he's having such a good time! And look at the audience behind - such a brilliant public education side effect! thumbsup1.gif

Now about those school holidays!! Please tell Tigger's Mum its no excuse!! School holidays are over-rated anyway! The Tigger and Ronin Fan Club is feeling very very deprived!! rofl1.gif

Ronin looks like he's having such a good time! And look at the audience behind - such a brilliant public education side effect! thumbsup1.gif

Now about those school holidays!! Please tell Tigger's Mum its no excuse!! School holidays are over-rated anyway! The Tigger and Ronin Fan Club is feeling very very deprived!! rofl1.gif

Indeed! Fans have to have what fans have to have.... photos of our heroes.

:thumbsup:

That looks like a blast. Ronin looks like he has taken to that already. How did you get him to run in front of you Yonjuro? And keep going. I notice there is another lead going of his collar. Is there someone else running along with him? Knowing my 2 they would run in front of me for a short distance but would keep running back to me. So we wouldn't get very far I'm thinking ????

Thanks BC, It was fun for sure :thumbsup: The first couple of runs, they have someone running with a lead next to you. But Ronin really bolted so he was moved to solo pretty quickly :) I didn't do anything before or pre-training. I must say I have had my own doubts about how Ronin would go, or what a bizarre thing it is for a dog to pull a sled/scooter. But he surprised me by doing well in what he was born for.

Interestingly there was some BCs a few Greys, a couple of mastiff Xs a Swiss Shepherd, an ACD and a GSD all giving it a go. They all did pretty well, but Ronin was the only one that really went when he engaged into the harness :D ...but perhaps I am a bit biased :D

I swear Ronin is smiling :thumbsup:

Oh I think he does VM :thumbsup:

Ronin looks like he's having such a good time! And look at the audience behind - such a brilliant public education side effect! thumbsup1.gif Now about those school holidays!! Please tell Tigger's Mum its no excuse!! School holidays are over-rated anyway! The Tigger and Ronin Fan Club is feeling very very deprived!! rofl1.gif

Thanks Westiemum, :) I am off to see Tig at the park as soon as I get a coffee into my head LOL - Sunday is crazy time at the park with around 20 huskies coming so probably won't get any footage or decent shots today. Next week is looking much better.

Ronin looks like he's having such a good time! And look at the audience behind - such a brilliant public education side effect! thumbsup1.gif Now about those school holidays!! Please tell Tigger's Mum its no excuse!! School holidays are over-rated anyway! The Tigger and Ronin Fan Club is feeling very very deprived!! rofl1.gif
Indeed! Fans have to have what fans have to have.... photos of our heroes. :thumbsup:

Thanks VM :thumbsup: Its lovely to know these two clowns have been missed.

... but here are a couple more shots from yesterday to tide you over :D

11169622_10152806804420905_3656366143998887773_o_zpsb6lrmyb4.jpg

11039243_10152806802165905_772586547291192677_o_zpsli2aqrmz.jpg

11079545_10152806804425905_4679874014557633852_o_zpsvoowiopt.jpg

Thanks Y - he is just fabulous!!! We'll wait impatiently for the next instalment!! thumbsup1.gif

Thanks Westiemum, hopefully more updates soon :)

Aren't you supposed to be saying 'mush' not 'whoa' :laugh: Great pics as usual, love them :thumbsup:

hahahaha - thanks Hazy, its meant to be Hike for go and Whoa for stop :D

The person running with the new dogs must be fit :eek: Great photos, Yonjuro. You wouldn't need TV in your household.

Thanks DDD, they swapped different people for each short leg. Ronin did it solo after a few goes so It was great. But yeah, some of the people do caini-cross so some would be quite fit :thumbsup:

Had a fun play day this morning and Sienna (Mally X Ridgeback rescue) and of course Tigger. It was nice to see Sienna gaining confidence to play with our hooligans. Ronin is super gentle with his mouth on Sienna :)

No vid footage today I am afraid - they really need one on one time for that :)

IMG_4752_zpslqegzcsg.jpg

IMG_4758_zpskgkhghrv.jpg

IMG_4756_zpsdb7ekhv4.jpg

IMG_4755_zpslkfnukfg.jpg

IMG_4759_zpseji66ci1.jpg

Great pics!! They look like all three are getting along really well.

It's so cute how Ronin always seems to want to be touching Tigger when they're lying down :)

Thanks SG :D

We call the Mally x the Megan Gale of the park LOL so this photo was funny to me

IMG_4752%20copy_zpsqwwitfde.jpg

rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif

Thanks Westiemum :D

How hilarious. Love it Ronin is really having his say.Priceless really...

Thanks BC, so much personality in these clowns. The more time I spend watching the antics and behaviours the more hilarious it gets :thumbsup:

Edited by Yonjuro

They are all so lovely .. With a touch of crazy :rofl:

Love looking at the pics . Ronin is in his element in front of that bike !

Thanks HP :thumbsup:

Definitely crazy LOL :D

BTW Bike is actually a big scooter, no seat, mtb shocks, disc brakes and purpose build for dryland mushing :) Some people do use bikes for a different activity called bikejoring :)