The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Bravo!!!!

:thumbsup:

What a great pair of pal they are!!!

:flower:

Thanks VM :thumbsup: , they really are best of mates for sure - anyone that thinks dogs don't have a sense of humour is missing out :)

Humans with superior knowledge know these things *winks*

:laugh:

Bravo!!!!

What a great pair of pal they are!!!

:flower:

Thanks VM :thumbsup: , they really are best of mates for sure - anyone that thinks dogs don't have a sense of humour is missing out :)

Humans with superior knowledge know these things *winks*

:laugh:

So true my friend :rofl:

If Ronin or Tigger ever go missing I'm going to suggest you try looking in China; they both seem highly determined to dig there in that first video!! :laugh: I have often wondered why councils bother to grass dog parks!

Top music choice on the second video too. Love seeing Tigger stalking Ronin who I could've sworn was going to be the first to make a move!!

If Ronin or Tigger ever go missing I'm going to suggest you try looking in China; they both seem highly determined to dig there in that first video!! :laugh: I have often wondered why councils bother to grass dog parks!Top music choice on the second video too. Love seeing Tigger stalking Ronin who I could've sworn was going to be the first to make a move!!

Ahahahah - thanks RSA, yea we laugh that they are heading to China and Ronin wants to make a pit stop in Siberia :thumbsup: They are funny when they stalk each other, especially when Ronin pretends to look away like he is not interested :laugh:

Just fantastic Yonjuro - thank you soooo much - has made my day!!! You have an incredible knack for picking just the right music! flower.jpgthumbsup1.gif

You are so very welcome Westiemum :) The antics of these loonies makes picking music very easy :D Without the kind comments I get here I probably wouldn't make so many vids.

:laugh: Thanks Ronin

Thanks Rebanne :D

:rofl: oh look at him!!

Yep, he is a shocker for playing in the mud :laugh:

Oh gawd!!! Luckily dirt seems to just fall off those coats. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, for sure, the teflon coat really comes in handy. This time he did need a wet flannel to the face though :laugh:

:rofl: Thanks VM, He does like to match his shoes with his face make-up :D

Absolutely! All the very best, and well dressed young puppy-lads do this.

:rofl: Yep, Paris Hilton's handbag dog has nothing on Ronin :laugh:

:rofl: Yep, Paris Hilton's handbag dog has nothing on Ronin :laugh:

The thought of Ronin in a handbag has me smiling through my tears, this morning.

Thanks DDD - I am pleased that you got a smile during this difficult time

Edited by Yonjuro