It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

RiverStar-Aura

Yeah we have a few local places that organise pet Santa photos. This one organises donations to AWL through the sales of photos. :)

Edited to say that Callie's actually harmless. She gets a really nasty look on her face but give her food and it's all forgotten -- she got some raw salmon for second dinner tonight!

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callie is beautiful :love:

RSA they are so very tolerant and obliging :heart:

I'm thankful everyday for Calypso; we were very lucky to find her and she's been the best cat ever! She was a $10 newspaper ad "white" kitten who we were told was 8 weeks old but later found out from our vet that he believed only around 4 weeks old -- we took her to the vet on the second day because my brother said she couldn't walk properly. :(

The vet recommended a diet of kitten milk until she would tolerate solids but from the moment she came home she was eating good old Whiskas kitten wet food -- now she eats bloody everything and has a slight favouritism towards peanut butter toast (I don't think she realises she's supposed to be carnivorous!). She follows us around the house like a dog, comes when called and is quite often the first to queue up in the kitchen when mum yells out "tea's ready". She fetches, stays only in our backyard and doesn't wander because she can't get up the fence but she screams bloody murder like a banshee if her dinner is 2 seconds late!! :laugh:

And the best part is that age isn't slowing her down at all. She's 13 and two months old and acts about 4 months -- hopefully we have many more years to come!!!

As for the dogs ... Well ... They weren't really given a choice but to like being patient and photographed. Poor Zeus has suffered this from day one when I first brought him home at 12 weeks and I just continued when Kirah came along. I probably have become worse now as I do photo shoots for all major holidays (this year I've covered Aust Day, St Patty's, Easter, Hallowe'en and now Christmas). I don't know if the dogs really like it, but it makes me happy!!

I need to upload their Hallowe'en shot of the year because it's friggin' hilarious!! :D

OMG those photos are absolutely brilliant. I love them RSA.

You have given me so many ideas for our nursing home visits next year. I think my dogs like the nursing home visits in costume because they get chicken nuggets :rofl: I don't know if it is bribery or positive reinforcement :confused: but it works.

i love the pics with more than one dog families...i live in hope that SOON, i can get both of my labbies in the one picture frame...but the reality is getting them dressed up and in the same frame is going to be a monumental challenge this year. The puppy still likes to jump all over her brother laugh.gif

Gorgeous pics everybody!

Took Breeze to meet Santa this year. :xmashohoho: The cat slipped in by way of photoshop. :D

346rhj5.jpg

Santa's looking very um... laid back :laugh:

I thought that too! Let it all hang out Santa :laugh: Love the photo shop :)

Wacky ears? did you notice Maddie's wayward floppy ear? lol