Exploratory Surgery Price Opinions Please!

miss2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSoSwif that sounds so traumatic!! i have everything crossed that this will fix it once and for all.

and yes, thank you she is gorgeous haha

Tha is one very cute little kissable face thats for sure.

Good that you could get away with one GA for her as well

Thankfully he is amazingly good and kept coming to me no matter what I threw at the poor thing! He is now fully healed with no signs of issues and is no longer allowed to sit on the footwell of the buggy as he tries to snap at the grass etc as he goes past. He is on up on the seat out of grass seeds reach!

thanks so much everyone. this poor little girl as been through so much in her short 18 weeks of life, i just want to make it all better for her!! :cry: ill keep up the super happy! she sure is allowed treats, shes rather spoilt lol

Stitches should be out in time for Christmas so she can come swimming with us down the coast and at skiing which is great news.

At least with having her de-sexed at the same time I don’t have to worry about putting her under again for as long as I can help it!

She has grown into a happy little girl and I’m hoping she will get back to that asap :)

oh Sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am offically in love!

Stella is totally adorable.

Relly happy to see the photos and read the news.

:heart:

Good news that all went well.

A little caution - since they did not find the "culprit" keep an eye out for an abscess forming again. If the grass seed, or whatever it was, is still hanging around it could flare up again in a few weeks. I had a bitch who had a similar experience and it kept flaring up for months until it was eventually located. Who would think such tiny things as grass seeds could cause so many problems!