House Sitter / Pet Minding - North Brisbane

02Dogs

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a house sitter or pet minder (Outer North Brisbane) who:

- is an experienced dog handler,

- will enforce NILIF, and

- will keep the girls completely separate at all times to avoid any fights (we have crates and outside enclosures).

Both have been in kennels but I'm yet to find one I really like and am worried about their training coming undone.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered this thread. 02dogs when are you looking for someone?

Do you know how your girls are with other dogs being around? Is it just each other they don't like?

We're planning on going with Border Rivers, we just want to do an inspection first. Hopefully, I can get out tomorrow for a look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Old post I know but can anyone tell me what Border rivers fees are like. I am going away for a week in October and just found out my husband may need to go away for work for a week as well. I am tossing up between someone coming to the house and putting my babies in a boarding kennel. I've never put any of my dogs in a kennel before and so far I'm choking at what fees I'm coming across.

Old post I know but can anyone tell me what Border rivers fees are like. I am going away for a week in October and just found out my husband may need to go away for work for a week as well. I am tossing up between someone coming to the house and putting my babies in a boarding kennel. I've never put any of my dogs in a kennel before and so far I'm choking at what fees I'm coming across.

If you google it you wil find their website with all the info :)

If you're looking at a house/petsitter, you are welcome to message me. :)