My Sweet Girl Is 3!

Guest hanko

Guest hankodie

My darling girl turns 3 today! Happy birthday to the funniest, sweetest, cuddliest, smartest, most evil, most stubborn dog I have ever owned. Odie was diagnosed with liver shunts when she was 6 months old - I had a vet tell me she wouldn't make it past the age of 1. But we celebrate her 3rd birthday today and she is doing remarkably well. She's taught me lots of life lessons, like how to enjoy the moment.

Happy birthday my little buddha, my soul mate, my little gremlin, tornado troublemaker, love of my life. So stoic and special you are and I'm so happy we found each other.

nVbLY8jl.png

OIIOzzFl.jpg

EqmErWkl.jpg

IzczPlKl.jpg

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:love: :love: :love:

And flowers for mum :flower: :flower: :flower:

I had a chuckle at that last photo. I was at the vet early this week with Danny and Bunter; as Bunter was very fidgety I thought he might need to pee or poo, so took him outside, came back to find the vet and Danny in that position. LOL. Apparently poor Danny was scratching at the door after me.

Love the photos of Hank and Odie together - sheer delight.

Guest hankodie

Thank you all! Just wanted to share here since our journey very much involved DOL and all the help and support we've gotten from this forum :)

Vehs I'll make up a special little "cake" for her tonight that she has once a year (since she's on such a strict diet) :D She will be over the moon! She loves food :laugh:

Happy Birthday, Odie! You gorgeous gremlin.

Frenchies have the best expressions ever.

DD - when I picked Lola up after her soft palate surgery (many years ago), she was in the same position on the vets lap. He looked somewhat sheepish, but said she was very comfy.