What's The Worst Stuff You Dog Chewed Up?

kdf

Ah... I don't have major chewers, I have canine surgeons. When presented with a stuffed toy or padded bed they must chew a small hole and pull out the stuffing. Although I do have a watering can with some pretty awesome teeth marks.. :o

However the worst stuff ever chewed is still, hands down.. Week old fermented/rotten dead eels. What wasn't eaten was rolled in.... The smell!!!!!!!! it lingered... :vomit:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other day, just after the awful story on 4 corners about live baiting, Neko found a brush tail possum TAIL only. She was running around with it in her mouth and it looked like a great big fluffy moustache. She looked like Groucho Marx.

Lucy chewed a playstation controller not long after we got her, we were literally saying 5 minutes prior how great she was with not chewing anything.

Dozer on the other hand is nicknamed the destroyer of all things.

Cheap sunnies, my prescription glasses, a safety boot, the corners of the patio gate and bbq, numerous dog beds, a wheatpack and the corner of a brand new rug and too many pairs of underwear and socks to count.

The boy loves to chew!

One of mine has a taste for donna covers at the moment. Not doona's or sheets or lounges just the cover. it had been 12mths since the last donna cover victim but about a month ago my new beautiful cover developed a hole in it :cry::cry:

Previous items include

Watch- on a 1.5m high shelf with nothing around to climb on to get it

Sunnies- numerous

2 lounges (4 more with holes under the cushions)

A few books (thankfully not text books)

HSC notes a week before exams

3 laptop power cords (same laptop)

Jeans pockets x 4

To be fair appart the donna eater all the other destruction happened more than 5 years ago. I think it might be because I have learnt to put things behind doors/gates that are particularly appealing for little gremlins.

Actually I lie- I also have a sock monster. It has become so much part of my life that I almost forgot. Weekly sock buying trips are just part of the routine now :o

I wondered where my favourite pair of undies had got to until my partner asked "why are there bits of purple all over the backyard?"

She did make off with one of my Nike Airs when we first got her and had to go out for whatever reason, lucky for her she only chewed the shoelaces!!!!

Ernie destroyed the Foobler ball by the 2nd ring. He lacks, shall we say... Finesse.

You mean the new and just purchased Fooble?

Oh Ernie.... how?

:rofl:

Ernie destroyed the Foobler ball by the 2nd ring. He lacks, shall we say... Finesse.

Ernie!

It was on 15 minutes. I was cooking in the kitchen. It's split open plan, I heard the first ring - leaned over to see him get the treats. Heard the second ring, watched him immediately go to the ball. By the third ring, i had the blender on and by the time I turned it off and leaned over to check on him - ball lid chewed off, ALL treats gone and bits of plastic scattered around.

Ernie must learn patience when it comes to food. He got a double dose of coconut oil to grease his works in case he'd ingested any of the damn thing. He's very pleased with himself.

@Stressmagnet - I always tell Luna this is why we can't have nice things.

We learned quickly what we couldn't trust her with.

Chewed the bottom out of one of the back cushions to the couch. I'd never sewn a zip before, I learned quickly on the repair job.

Chewed through the speaker cable.

Aaaand a pin cushion. I still don't know how she got it, but she had a grand old time with it, there was sawdust EVERYWHERE.

Penny: an ENORMOUS dildo :eek: that she found at the park. I've told the story before. She found a whopping dildo with knackers attached that I'm guessing had been used by her excited reaction to it. She galloped around doing a victory lap of the park area, doing that leaping bucking canter while thrashing the awful thing from side to side and it hit her on each side of her shoulders and chest as she shook it, making a thwack thwack thwack sound. Then she lay down with it between her paws and started vigorously pulling at the latex outer covering of it. A man was walking by and I quickly proclaimed innocence, telling him, It's not mine! All he said is, It looks painful, and kept walking. :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is brilliant, and one of the funniest things I have read on the forum. Your description was so visual :thumbsup: I'll bet kisses were off the menu for a short period of time :eek:

Penny: an ENORMOUS dildo :eek: that she found at the park. I've told the story before. She found a whopping dildo with knackers attached that I'm guessing had been used by her excited reaction to it. She galloped around doing a victory lap of the park area, doing that leaping bucking canter while thrashing the awful thing from side to side and it hit her on each side of her shoulders and chest as she shook it, making a thwack thwack thwack sound. Then she lay down with it between her paws and started vigorously pulling at the latex outer covering of it. A man was walking by and I quickly proclaimed innocence, telling him, It's not mine! All he said is, It looks painful, and kept walking. :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is brilliant, and one of the funniest things I have read on the forum. Your description was so visual :thumbsup: I'll bet kisses were off the menu for a short period of time :eek:

Omg. I just spat out my perfectly good glass of red.

Best

Story

Ever.

Omg. I just spat out my perfectly good glass of red.

Best

Story

Ever.

I could not waste a glass of red. So I sprayed coffee over the monitor instead.

:rofl:

Oh Krislin that's one of those moments where nothing you can say is going to make it better. Blegh to taking it off her.

I'd only had Jake 2 weeks and a client came round to have some minor alteration done in a costume. We were chatting while I stitched and Jake was sitting under the table.

At one point my needle and thread went missing, just completely gone. Anyway found another and finished the job and then noticed the dog drooling.

I must have had the needle dangling and he reached up and snaffled it, luckily it had got stuck right in the back of his tongue. Whilst they were in there they cleaned up his excess throat tissue and gave him a nose job as well. So all worked out for the best.

Oh my god! I just discovered a massive hole chewed right across the back of my pants, right where my thing joins my bum!!! I WAS WEARING THOSE PANTS ALL AFTERNOON! :o I walked around the dog park and talked to people, I went to the DIY dog wash and stood there for ages while I washed the 3 dogs then I went to the shops!! Riiiiiilllley! :mad

ETA - I have just noticed my typo, I meant to write where my THIGH meets my bum, not my thing! I hope people realised that :o

Edited by Simply Grand

Oh my god! I just discovered a massive hole chewed right across the back of my pants, right where my thing joins my bum!!! I WAS WEARING THOSE PANTS ALL AFTERNOON! :o I walked around the dog park and talked to people, I went to the DIY dog wash and stood there for ages while I washed the 3 dogs then I went to the shops!! Riiiiiilllley! :mad

Sorry but... rofl1.gif

Did you have bright coloured undies on to match?