Oks Or C-Crate Show Trolley

Willowlane

I have just bought an OKS trolley, I used it for the first time this weekend past. It is well built and easy to push and it is so light. I think the crate I have in the car is heavier. I liked the fact that it is Aussie built and Martin from OKS was exceptionally helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. It was a little more expensive than some of the others but it came highly recommended by many as being of superior quality.

I used to have a C Crates trolley and it was so heavy, I would be struggling to lift it into my car these days. The OKS trolley is about 78cm high so will stand up in my SUV. Many of the others I looked at were much higher.

Edited by Airedaler

I have 2 OKS and have just ordered a C crate one as I wanted something a bit bigger.

Love my OKS and I'm sure I'll love my new C Crate too

C-crates was recently sold again to a lovely couple - am loving the new colours and durable wheels they are producing.

Hi, Just want to introduce ourselves as we are the NEW owners of CCrates since end of October 2014. Since taking over this fabulous product we have been made very aware of unhappy customers getting products after very long waits or not getting product at all from the previous owners.

I can assure you this in NOT the case now and we have a 5-7 week turn around for orders. Things are very different now and our service is extremely professional.

We are respected by our peers in the Dog World and have been involved in showing Multi Best in Show winning Cocker Spaniels for over 20 years.

CCrates Trolleys have stood the test of time and we are getting trolleys as old as 30 years being reconditioned with little work needing to be done to bring them back to like new condition. There are many other trolleys out there but not too many can outlast the CCrates Trolleys.

Just as note of interest...we do hear a lot that our trolleys are heavy and aluminium ones are much lighter...Vebo Trolleys were mentioned...if you go to their website and compare weight, they are the same or very little difference in weight as CCrates.

Please check out our Website and our Facebook page to see more information about our Products. We have already sent off a number of orders and have had fabulous feedback from our Customers. We are certainly available to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers

Ray and Toni Dennis

CCrates

www.ccrates.com.au [email protected]

It was put to me like this when I was looking at my first trolley:

If you show where there are concrete paths, don't intend to load your trolley to the top with gear OR have a bad back, go aluminium.

If you show on goat tracks, need to push the trolley over the rough stuff and load it up. Go steel.

Aluminum can warp. Rivets pop, bolts that once closed don't and doors can have fit issues. None of those are an issue with steel generally but it is heavy.

I've got a CCrates. It's had 90kg of dog food in it and two golden retrievers hauling it and survived. Never had an issue with it and will certainly be sending it back to CCrates for a refurb when I can, along with an older model I picked up a while back.

Their Securapens are also brilliant.

Edited by Haredown Whippets

• 3 weeks later...

love my OKS trolley. Martin made several modifications for me at no extra cost.

I sent 3 emails and left 3 voicemail messages for Martin over the space of 6 weeks and I did not get a single reply or call back. I wanted to order 2 trolleys, one for me and one for a friend and told him that. Based on my experience, I will not recommend him to anyone.

I sent 3 emails and left 3 voicemail messages for Martin over the space of 6 weeks and I did not get a single reply or call back. I wanted to order 2 trolleys, one for me and one for a friend and told him that. Based on my experience, I will not recommend him to anyone.

what a shame.

• 2 weeks later...

That is very surprising, and COMPLETELY different to the experience I just had with Martin... he answered my initial email query within 2 hours, was extremely helpful with suggestions as I wanted a slightly different sized trolley than standard, and was in contact every step of the way through the manufacturing process right up to delivery - not to mention he made me aware immediately of the fact that I had actually paid him twice LOL and sent back the extra payment immediately. Time from initial contact to delivery was 5 weeks and 1 day, and I am thrilled with my new trolley as it is exactly what I asked for. Can't recommend Martin at OKS highly enough!!

• 1 month later...