Show Training

DeltaCharlie

Does anyone know of any show training in the Newcastle or Port Stephens area? Would prefer not to travel to Sydney if it can be helped. It is for very experienced dog trainers who have absolutely no experience with showing or how it works. Or someone local who can give up a day one weekend to go through the basics for now, then again in the future as the pup matures. Pup will be arriving soon at 8-10 weeks of age so there is a bit of time to work with.

me too :laugh:

What about smisch who is on here (not sure if she comes around here anymore though?) I'm pretty sure you guys know her? Shows Lowchens and does agility. She has moved somewhere up that way.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I can now reveal the truth. The friend I referred is Tailwag (the other half of Springloded :p )

Yes, we have crossed over to the dark side and got ourselves a show dog :) Justice All Hyped Up (aka Hype) is a Pyrenean Shepherd and together with his littermate Wookiee they are the only 2 of their breed in Australia. There has been one previously so all the ANKC registration side of things is already sorted thank god.