Doog Walkie Belt

Jemmy

I've searched and searched but cannot find any reference to how big the pockets are? I normally carry a shoulder bag with my things in it, but I'm moving to running a bit more and the bag bouncing against me throws me off. I also have an overly large mobile phone that I need to fit in - there's no point in me buying the walkie belt if my phone won't fit.

For reference my phone is about 16 x 8cm

TIA!

I've searched and searched but cannot find any reference to how big the pockets are? I normally carry a shoulder bag with my things in it, but I'm moving to running a bit more and the bag bouncing against me throws me off. I also have an overly large mobile phone that I need to fit in - there's no point in me buying the walkie belt if my phone won't fit.

TIA!

The phone pocket is a bit small, especially if you have a cover on the phone. And I was putting a smaller iphone in it.

I really like these belts - http://www.spibelt.com.au/ They stretch out to take your stuff.

Edited by JulesP

TIA!

The phone pocket is a bit small, especially if you have a cover on the phone. And I was putting a smaller iphone in it.

I really like these belts - http://www.spibelt.com.au/ They stretch out to take your stuff.

I bought something similar to this on eBay for about $5 - mainly to fit my phone! It works well. The elastic belt means it fits firmly too.

TIA!

That's spooky.... I was just looking at amazon UK for this product...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DOOG-WB005-Walkie-Belt-Black/dp/B001DDLIFY

Feel it might be a bit small for an iphone which I have. :)

I bought a Doog belt a while back and have only ever used it once. The pockets were tiny and difficult to get into and it seemed really bulky for something that carries so little.

As daggy as they are, a normal bumbag would probably be better value for money.

I've got one. I like it. Just fits my iPhone with a Speck case on it - so I'm thinking it would not suit you. I do enjoy clipping my keys; carrying my phone, treats, poo bags and wet wipes all in one place instead of scattered in various pockets.

I have a DOOG walkie belt, and it only JUST fits my iPhone 5s with a basic silicone cover on it in the biggest pocket. I do use it all the time for running/jogging though as it does do it's job of not bouncing around. If I'm walking I will just use a bigger Black Dog bait bag if need be.

I saw on their facebook page that DOOG did just bring out a shoulder bag, perhaps look into that?

Edited by LisaCC

I got a pink girly one and was frustrated because it doesn't cope with my shove everything in technique. Not long after Aldi had those fishing bum bags and I bought a couple of those. Pockets fit all your goodies - keys, phones, tissues, lip balm, treats, poo bags, and were a fraction of the price. OK so they are not as pretty....