Dog Crush

swazzie

We were at the million paws walk today and I have a new dog crush - Leon Berger. ???????? The most beautiful dog I've met( aside from my two of course ☺️????)

Anyone have one?.

DH said I can't have one as they would eat us out of house and home.

Edit to correct burger ????

Edited by swazzie

Lovely, lovely dogs! We used to see one at a local dog park, he'd just amble along handing out smoochies ????

I seriously considered them (before the very different Tibetans stole my heart lol), but the short life span was a worry for me.

My husband was freaking out at the fact that our Lappie might get to 25 kilos. He was all 'that's a big dog!'. I pointed out that Leonbergers get to 60+ and he shut right up about our nice medium sized 'coffee table' dog :rofl:

Lovely, lovely dogs! We used to see one at a local dog park, he'd just amble along handing out smoochies ????

I seriously considered them (before the very different Tibetans stole my heart lol), but the short life span was a worry for me.

Yes, there are a few giants I would own in a heart beat but I don't think I could do the life span.

Now if all dogs would just live as long as us... embarrass.gif

Yes, there are a few giants I would own in a heart beat but I don't think I could do the life span.

Now if all dogs would just live as long as us... embarrass.gif

Yep, the life-span is a drawback that's for sure.

Del's gonna get to at least 14. We've discussed it and agreed upon it.

OMG I love them too.

I met a huge male at Dogs Open day show at Erskine Park and he was a leaner and also a pat me pat me kind of fella . I could of easily taken him home :laugh:

Ha ha stupid iPhone Leonberger it is.

This one was just so beautiful, I wanted a cuddle.

The owners were lovely, they seem very used to every second person asking then what it was and gushing about how beautiful he is.

Leonbergers are the best dogs. Zeph does water rescue with the most gorgeous Leo named Charlie. :love:

He is 64kg and 16 months old. :eek:

Charlie%20and%20Eddie_zpsmpetromc.jpg

I know the lady who makes those beds and I saw her photo of him and just drooled!

You lukcy thing Grumpette- you would get to cuddle him!

(albeit when he is wet!)