Filling Out Entries

Willowlane

Coming from the horse world; if were entering a multiple day competition we just pay a one off catalogue fee and the catalogue covers all days. Is this the same with the dogs or do I pay two catalogue fees if the show runs over two days?

Also can someone run me thru how you enter online - just a rough overview. I have a 3month old bitch so she will be in the Baby puppy bitch class 1a if im right?

Coming from the horse world; if were entering a multiple day competition we just pay a one off catalogue fee and the catalogue covers all days. Is this the same with the dogs or do I pay two catalogue fees if the show runs over two days?

Also can someone run me thru how you enter online - just a rough overview. I have a 3month old bitch so she will be in the Baby puppy bitch class 1a if im right?

Two days = two shows = two catalogues. :)

3 month old bitch is in Baby puppy bitch so yes 1a.

Online entries.

Depends which one you use, Ozentries, Easy entries or Show manager. I've used all three and find them all pretty straight forward. However, they are all different so a bit hard to give a general overview. :(

The only time you just buy one catalogue for a multi day show is when the schedule clearly states it - it's pretty rare, only one cataloguer in NSW up north does it.

Baby Puppy - 1a and also 3-6 sweeps if you wish to enter that.

Pretty straight forward online but make sure you get your rego number and the dogs rego number correct. Just lift it straight off the rego papers :)

Don't enter the microchip number instead of the dog's rego number - that gets really confusing

Can't think who might have tried that little trick..... :o

Meh... A trick that does not work either LOL....

Also a trick that is not needed to be done to make that online closing deadline of a show.... I created a template in the end.

:)