Raising Two Puppies At Once

Sheridan

So I currently have a 10 week old puppy- and have been feeding her BARF patties. I gave her some kibble yesterday for lunch (being lazy) and had a million accidents because she was drinking extra water!!

So I have realised that I also tend to feed pups raw food which means they only wee 4-5 times per day rather than the 20 we had yesterday. She has also been holding on till I open the door without the kibble on board. So she will be sticking with wet food until she gets better. No inside accidents this morning thankfully!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been changing them over to Advance Puppy and don't particularly like the poo, which ooey gooey. Bunny threw up her breakfast in the car going to meet Diva for a walk. So eeeewww.

Plus Roo was howling again when I got home. Hope he wasn't doing that all the time we were gone.

Vom bombs... all part of the joy of raising puppies... lol!

On a side note... I used to feed my Rotties Advance... until the bag from hell. They were barfing and squirting all over the place after the second feed from the 20kg bag. Not fed Advance since...

Maybe they could try Royal Canin? I used to have great success with Royal Canin with my fosters.

T.

Has anyone used a doggy doorbell? Considering these as Roo now seems to be going to the back door. I found a wee right next to the door so potentially one of them went to the door and I didn't notice. Roo did tap at the door this morning and I heard it because I was in the kitchen.

http://www.pebblesmart.com/Pages/default.aspx

Ideally I want a doggy door insert in the sliding door but the drop from the back door to outside is already 15 cm so with a rise of 5 cm, which is what most of them come with, it's a bit high.

Vet tomorrow. Bunny threw up again. From the looks of the vomit, it's dirt, grass and something crunchy. Oh, and they've destroyed some insulation on my hot water service. Oh, and they keep licking and chewing the new crates. Maybe they're poisoning themselves on the powder coating. #,][^#%$&@!!!! Puppies!

Thought I'd got away with a wee free day. Found one that I hadn't noticed. And Roo, little ratbag, went to get a drink. I followed him, did my high pitched 'Come on, baby, outcha come!' He walked back into the lounge and did a wee on the floor. :(