What Have You Bought Your Dog Lately.

Willowlane

I think my dogs are more spoilts than I am lol but what have you bought for your dogs lately?

I have bought a fair bit as I have a new puppy and am setting up for the show ring but a few things include

- K9 SynTek fluro pink collar, 2x leads, a 5m long lead, prey toy, puppy harness and martingale collar

- A few crates lol helps when your crate training 1 dog and a quickly growing puppy!

- Toys galore

So no more buying for me for a very long time!!

What have you indulged in??

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We finally bought a dog door. One of those ones that fits in the tracks of the sliding glass door, since we rent. Have put it off til now as my partner has always been home with them, but is heading off to her posting soon. Cost about $300. Oh and we've found someone to be their nanny most week days, for a few hours per day. Spoilt babies they are.

I bought Gruf a new car. He saved by getting his toys from the charity shop and hard refuse day, and using hand me down leads, bowls, beds etc. seeing as he never complained about his second hand things, I bought him a brand new car :driving:

We finally bought a dog door. One of those ones that fits in the tracks of the sliding glass door, since we rent. Have put it off til now as my partner has always been home with them, but is heading off to her posting soon. Cost about $300. Oh and we've found someone to be their nanny most week days, for a few hours per day. Spoilt babies they are.

Ive been thinking about them recently. What are they called?

Glad I'm not the only one who's completely mad! I bought my dog a car today too.

Signed the papers this afternoon. At least I don't have to pack quite so strategically for trials from now on - not only does this one fit my crate inside without some tetris squishing, it will actually fit it unfolded too!

On the other end of the spectrum to a car I bought my girls a whole rabbit yesterday. They're illegal in QLD so quite hard to find but I found a butcher yesterday with rabbit for $20. I think it was well spent there isn't anything left lol

A Deluxe dining station, picking it up tomorrow, but it's going away for her birthday on the 6th of next month. I am waiting until the beginning of next month when the kong toys come on sale, there are a few things I have my eye on for her birthday as well.

I did get some rubber mats to go under her crate & a hessian mat to go in the crate under the snooza - it looks so cosy in there now

1435326053[/url]' post='6710441']

Glad I'm not the only one who's completely mad! I bought my dog a car today too.

Signed the papers this afternoon. At least I don't have to pack quite so strategically for trials from now on - not only does this one fit my crate inside without some tetris squishing, it will actually fit it unfolded too!

Same here signed papers last Monday.

Ronin recently got in the last couple of weeks ;

A Syntek leash

A syntek Longline

A new Non-Stop sledding harness

Some Tuff Foot

Some sledding dog booties

An ActiVet duo brush (formally branded as Les Pooch)

and Ronin's personal favourite 1.5kg Fresh Tassy Salmon :laugh: