What Have You Bought Your Dog Lately.

Willowlane

Christ, where do I start...

Calendula tea (for a rinse), hammock seat cover to go in the car, SnuggleSafe heat pad, Susan Garretts Crate Games, K9Pro High Intensity Package, stuffed toys, raw feeding ebook, an oinking pig from Woolies that we all love because it sounds so ridiculous :laugh:

My biggest issue is I've memorised my debit card details so online shopping is treacherous at best...!

Better Late, which type/brand of the hammock seat cover did you buy if I may know? Thanks. I am looking for one. currently only have the reject shop one, which had the seams around the Velcro came out.

I got the black Kurgo Wanderer hammock! I'd been looking for one that we could thread through the child seat clip thing on the parcel shelf, and it needed to be sturdy enough to withstand our quite often muddy/grassy/wet dog after our hiking trips. I had a $9 one from ebay before I learnt my lesson :laugh:

http://www.d4dogz.com.au/catalog/kurgo-wander-hammock-medium-black-p-5481.html

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, where do I start...

Calendula tea (for a rinse), hammock seat cover to go in the car, SnuggleSafe heat pad, Susan Garretts Crate Games, K9Pro High Intensity Package, stuffed toys, raw feeding ebook, an oinking pig from Woolies that we all love because it sounds so ridiculous :laugh:

My biggest issue is I've memorised my debit card details so online shopping is treacherous at best...!

Better Late, which type/brand of the hammock seat cover did you buy if I may know? Thanks. I am looking for one. currently only have the reject shop one, which had the seams around the Velcro came out.

I got the black Kurgo Wanderer hammock! I'd been looking for one that we could thread through the child seat clip thing on the parcel shelf, and it needed to be sturdy enough to withstand our quite often muddy/grassy/wet dog after our hiking trips. I had a $9 one from ebay before I learnt my lesson :laugh:

http://www.d4dogz.co...ack-p-5481.html

I have the same except in beige :) My only issue is it hasn't fitted in either car I've used it in! (Toyota Avalon & Chrysler 300c) It's damn tough except for detaching around some of the metal rings.

Lately I've resorted to throwing a horse rug across the back seat embarrass.gif

I bought them a bed, it was justa cheap hessian covered foam feeling thing, but they love it!

The day i brought it home it was met with rolling, digging and just sheer joy at dragging their belly's across it :laugh:

And i bought Deniki a few small tennis balls- they are so hard to find and so expensive for what they are!

if anyone has any suggestions where to buy these i would be grateful.

• 3 months later...

Hmmm they're currently gnawing on deer antlers which I wish were cheaper considering the deer no longer wanted them.

Also we had a three way tug of war game last night with one of those cheap pink bunnies which lasted two minutes. It took me longer to pick up the stuffing afterwards than the game itself lol.

Lastly and I don't know why I do this, I bought them a cheap blow up beach ball. They go nuts when I throw it to them and push it around but the second they herd it in to a corner it gets punctured. I can't find any other light ball they want to pay with though.

Hmmm they're currently gnawing on deer antlers which I wish were cheaper considering the deer no longer wanted them.

Also we had a three way tug of war game last night with one of those cheap pink bunnies which lasted two minutes. It took me longer to pick up the stuffing afterwards than the game itself lol.

Lastly and I don't know why I do this, I bought them a cheap blow up beach ball. They go nuts when I throw it to them and push it around but the second they herd it in to a corner it gets punctured. I can't find any other light ball they want to pay with though.

You need to try this:

Completely missed this sorry Scottsmum. Fantastic idea! I'll see if a light exercise ball does the job first (assuming a Treibball is not just that). Thank you :)

Edited by Roova