Gundogs Of The Southern Region

Joan of Arc

Thank you to all those exhibitors that already entered our August shows held in conjunction with Murray Valley Kennel Club at the Albury Wodonga Equestrian Centre.

We are holding entries open until 31 July, and I will be at Wagga Wagga All Breed Kennel Club shows in Yerong Creek on 1 and 2 August and will take last minute entries on the Saturday for both Gundogs of The Southern Region and Murray Valley Kennel Club.

The weather forecast is very positive for that weekend and we should have cool but dry and sunny weather...

Hope to see you all there.

Attention Exhibitors, for the first time we now have a trophy that will be awarded to Best Exhibit In Show. This will be awarded at each show ie Saturday and Sunday and will be awarded each year. This trophy has been kindly donated by Phelix Kennels. Each winner of Best in Show will have their dogs details engraved on the trophy which will be retained by the club.

Don’t miss your opportunity to be the first BIS on our trophy entries are still open and will stay open until 31 July

post-15300-0-16365200-1437539588_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a final reminder that entries for Gundogs of The Southern Region close today by post, I will collect any entries on the grounds at the Wagga shows tomorrow only and MUST close Oz Entries on Saturday night no later than 8:00PM.

I will also collect entries tomorrow for Murray Valley Kennel Club but you will have to contact Jan Seary to confirm her closing times for Oz Entries.