Puppy Pee Pads

Rozzie

I find that they all much the same in terms of soaking up liquid. The difference is the price, the size and how tough the plastic backing is.

I bought mine at the Reject Shop which has them in packets of 40 for $15. They are roughly square-ish. The Reject Shop also has smaller ones that are in packets of I think 8 but they are a smaller rectangular size.

I found using double sided tape was useful in sticking them together for a large surface (I used them for an elderly dog who had night time urinary incontinence problems, so needed the whole sleeping area covered).

Guest donatella

I just buy from eBay with free shipping. I use a lot with apartment dogs and buy 200 at a time $55 free shipping. Buy the 60x60cm. There are ones with double sided tape to stick them down too just bought them this round

Edited by donatella

I ended up using a couple of drain soaking clothes of all things underneath my fake turf. Worked heaps better then the puppy pee pads. Yes it required some washing but when I used the puppy pee pads they ended up being ripped to shreds.

Rozzieeeee....

:)

try these- for a little teeny puppy they may not be seen as a toy ...they survived a piglet ..so a teeny puppy should be no bother ;)

they hold amazing amounts of liquid and dry fast after a wash :) They are brilliant!

I actually use them under the kitty litter tray for the lad with poor aim. Thanks for putting me onto them :)