Disappointed

persephone

Levels of kong wobbler are:

beginner: nothing but food

intermediate: with a large tennis ball inside.

advanced: full of scrunched up paper inside

Try those!

Eta: should have read the other responses :laugh:

Edited by denali

interesting info about slowing down the kong wobbler.

I too have resorted to a bob-a lot - tho my dog can empty the basic lid capacity in less than five minutes unless she shuts the slider herself - she can shut it but hasn't figured out how to open it and will go nuts with it as long as it rattles. Dug through the bottom of one of my soft sided crates.

I used to have a squirrel dude but that's for bigger kibble too.

that dog  had its tongue caught in some sort of soft plastic ball - a 'pimple ball' , which is NOT made by KONG. It was a horrible accident.:(

from SNOPES

On 26 August 2008, the toy's manufacturer placed a notice on its site advising that the toy in question was being recalled from the market and replaced with a redesigned version:

Four Paws is deeply concerned about reports of injuries suffered by some dogs as a result of a manufacturing defect in some of its Pimple Ball with Bell toys. In August 2008, we stopped shipping all potentially affected toys and implemented a recall directing all our distributors to have retailers remove them from their shelves and return them at Four Paws expense.

We have since redesigned both the toys and packaging to insure this defect will not occur again. Please be assured that the safety and well being of pets is and always will be Four Paws top priority.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/pimpleball.asp#AXtMRATLhrJwkDlE.99

Edited by persephone