Introductions ...

persephone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) they are pretty cute ... and of course they're smart .... ;)

Actually they do respond to their names ..they've never been called puppy ..from day dot, each has had a name ..used whenever pup was touched/picked up /played with ..and it's fun watching who has listened ;)

Merle is so beautiful. And puddenhead, well :love:

Apologies if I've misses it but have you confirmed his hearing and sight are ok?

neither are 100% . His right eye is a bit light-sensitive , and took extra time to grow .he has never bumped into anything ..follows movement well, and is quite independent :)

he also has a thing where he hears a whistle/his name ...and if he is out of sight - will run furiously in the opposite direction :(

We have only ever had one other with so much white - he was put down due to micro opthalmia

As Puddenhead is 'damaged' goods - he will probably be staying here ..bother ..... he needs to grow into those feet ...and my hope is that he grows to the size and temperament of his dear grandma - Caillie .

6235416847_9fcd632892_b.jpg

You could always send him to me perse... *grin*

Just what I need... another slightly damaged dog... although, as Harper doesn't get on very well with the other two (and has to be separated from them), she could probably do with a little brother to play with...

NO! I can't have anither pup right now...

T.