Happy 7Th Birthday Maddie!

HazyWal

:birthday: to my beautiful, funny and very norty girl Maddie.

My lttle velcro greyhound that never leaves my side, love you more than words can say :heart:

This gorgeous photo was taken recently on Mornington beach by Doler Annie K :)

post-38965-0-43538900-1443742327_thumb.jpg

Stan, what did you do?

*sigh* well I don't really know what happened :laugh:

One minute I'm sitting on a log at the park feeding them a Maccas cone trying to take dodgy pics on my phone one handed when all of sudden Stan leapt in the air, smashed into Maddie, got tangled in her lead and came crashing down on the log I was sitting on. Maddie had her back leg somehow caught in his lead and fell over as well and the ice cream cone was crushed in my hand, plopped onto my left boob and then plonked onto my foot which squished into my toes as I was wearing thongs. Stan of course was screaming at the top of his lungs while the park full of picnickers (public holiday, absolute madness down here) all looked at us with their sandwiches poised at open mouths thinking I was bashing him to death. I was trying to stand him up while he continued with his blood curdling screaming while Maddie bless her was trying to scramble to her feet and then once he was up I was brushing him off and checking for injuries, which of course he had none. *people still staring* I think it was a blow fly that was hanging around and he hates them with a passion :/ petrified of them. A lady walked past us as I was trying to find my sunnies that went flying and she gave me the foulest look but I thought there's no use trying to explain I think a fly scared him coz lets face it...she aint gunna believe me anyway so I just bundled them in the car and drove off.

Just another day in the life of Hazy and the crazies really :o

Stan, what did you do?

*sigh* well I don't really know what happened :laugh:

One minute I'm sitting on a log at the park feeding them a Maccas cone trying to take dodgy pics on my phone one handed when all of sudden Stan leapt in the air, smashed into Maddie, got tangled in her lead and came crashing down on the log I was sitting on. Maddie had her back leg somehow caught in his lead and fell over as well and the ice cream cone was crushed in my hand, plopped onto my left boob and then plonked onto my foot which squished into my toes as I was wearing thongs. Stan of course was screaming at the top of his lungs while the park full of picnickers (public holiday, absolute madness down here) all looked at us with their sandwiches poised at open mouths thinking I was bashing him to death. I was trying to stand him up while he continued with his blood curdling screaming while Maddie bless her was trying to scramble to her feet and then once he was up I was brushing him off and checking for injuries, which of course he had none. *people still staring* I think it was a blow fly that was hanging around and he hates them with a passion :/ petrified of them. A lady walked past us as I was trying to find my sunnies that went flying and she gave me the foulest look but I thought there's no use trying to explain I think a fly scared him coz lets face it...she aint gunna believe me anyway so I just bundled them in the car and drove off.

Just another day in the life of Hazy and the crazies really :o

Oh dear :rofl: stealing Maddie's limelight.

Happy birthday beautiful girl!

That's it Powerlegs!

Honestly sometimes I just want to go to the park...you know? Instead I'm putting them in the car 5 minutes after arriving and giving Stan the biggest serve of "WTF was that Stan you lunatic?!" all the while driving off thinking people are thinking I'm an arsehole who belts my dogs and have taken my numberplate and are ringing doggy Docs! Pfft Stan doesn't care, he's got his head out the window and poor little Maddie is just quietly sitting in the car (as she does) thinking " well that was a shit birthday"