• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely.

Guinea was always a red or a pink girl.

Scottie is very firmly a black boy, but he does look smart in a bright blue. That said, his currently day to day collar is the space raiders one my fuzz yard which is multi coloured. http://www.mypetwarehouse.com.au/fuzzyard-collar-small-space-raiders-p-9369?gclid=Cj0KEQjwqNiwBRDnq93MioaqtKQBEiQAb7Ezn94IajrxDTM_7Hkx65ySFx9Dkn7XQ-CNO7eE__XczYsaApFZ8P8HAQ

and does need updating - it's a bit worn and stinky now.

Yep!

Henry is Orange,Kokoda is light blue (aqua) and Deniki is Red!

Their harnesses and leads are always those colours. Collars too but they dont typically wear them.

It doesn't extend to toys or beds etc. though, because they all share them :D

post-42249-0-62012800-1444354381_thumb.png

ETA in that picture to the side they are coded too haha

Kokoda does also have 2 other harnesses from when he was a solo dog that he wears occasionally, green and light brown (because he looks so handsome in them, and he is a feral who gets the others dirty..)

Edited by denali

Yep our five have colour coded collars, leads, tags and bowls. The three boys are Royal blue, Lime green and Silver grey.

The two girls have pink but they are slightly different Claudia our princess Chi is a softer pink and Chloe being a scruffy little terrier is a darker pink and denim.

All are Rogz gear except the harnesses are Puppia.

Edited by Rascalmyshadow

Yep and our poo bag holders and collapsible drinking bowls and treat bags have to match as well! Tempeh has purple or red. Stussy has hot pink or red and Wolf has gold. I don't think that is necessarily her colour but just what my sister chose for her!

Even the coats I make for my two smallest follow the colour guidelines! Tempeh can also wear muted tones but Stussy needs loud colours (to match her personality)!

Cleo was an only dog for 2.5 years so she had turquoise, then purple and then pink and maybe red in there as well. Then Nala came along and her colour is firmly pink. Being a liver, less colours suit her than black and white Cleo.

So now Nala is pink and Cleo has a purple coat and lead and a black collar coz the Gummi diamonte collars don't come in purple.

Do people also buy numerous dog tags so they can have the correct coloured one with each outfit? I'm guilty!

I have a lot of dog tags. But they never wear collars anyway embarrass.gif

ETA: a few do go on their harnesses.

Edited by denali