Best Dog Beds For Seniors

westiemum

OK - an Orvis update - Roova where are you? You are responsible for my Orvis addiction!

The Orvis beds bought ten months or so ago are still going strong and look like new - despite being scratched/nested on and wee'd on!. The lounger bed is a huge hit - and Andy hogs it most of the time. . When I get a new house I'll have to get another one I think. The plastic covers over the foam inserts are just brilliant. And yes I know - they are expensive - but I tell you they are worth every cent!! I've never regretted buying them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, its my Orvis buddy! I'm so glad you still love them. I feel like an Orvis salesman sometimes when people ask about beds lol.

I also can't get over how well made they are, how well they handle being washed and especially how they handle my two playing on and under them constantly. I want another one but I can see this one lasting forever!

Same here - I doubt I'll ever buy another type of bed. The plastic insert covers make such a difference - and the fabric issue durable. I suspect these beds will actually end up cheaper in the long run. And I can't believe how well they are standing up to the punishment they are dished out.

I washed mine last weekend - it had been a while - and they have come back brilliantly. They seriously look like new. And you know you're on a winner when Andy is impatiently waiting for his bed back after washing!.

I think it is but yours is a bit more up market than mine. I have a hooman pillow in the cushion part and Spotlight stuffing in the inserts. I could only afford the cover and just stuffed it myself. Saved quite a bit of money though!

Sometimes if I'm laying near the dogs having a scratch and I put my head on the side of their bed I think gawd this is more comfortable than my bed!

Well you've done a great job - I can't see the difference! I bought the memory foam from Orvis cos IIRC when I priced the memory foam here it was only marginally cheaper and I really wanted the memory foam for my old girl. And as I've discovered with my old girl who is occasionally incontinent, the plastic covers for the foam are just brilliant - my foam is still like new - even with an incontinent old dog - worth every cent.thumbsup1.gif