Dog Friendly Flooring

Casima

Hi everyone, I am thinking about replacing the old carpet in my dog/computer room with something that is easier cleaned, preferably something I can wipe or mop over. It also needs to not be too slippery for the dogs.

I would love to hear about what dog friendly floors you have or advice on what to avoid.

I think lino is too slippery for what I want, unless there are more grippy ones availible somewhere?

I saw some great big rubber chip type squares at bunnings, great for grip but not sure how good they are for cleaning? or if that rubber smell will ever go away?

What other options are there?

Thanks!

vinyl planking

http://www.carpetcourt.com.au/vinyl.html?gclid=CjwKEAiA7MWyBRDpi5TFqqmm6hMSJAD6GLeAVXSiEdWSngNsZnpmNv4cdmpf66bn6MQMMuNQnt8gAxoCwWjw_wcB

I've had all sorts of floors and this is pretty good with the dogs. It's scratch resistant and quite non slip compared to tile and floor boards. It's super easy to clean. It's got a bit of texture to the surface.

I have put vinyl (Lino) down in my grooming room and it's awsome, it is a floorboard look and textured so even when it's wet it's not slippery.

We love it so much we are pulling up our floating floorboards in the loungeroom and puting it in there as well.

Edited by Rascalmyshadow