12 Months Of Malinois

huski

That is a great clip! She is so beautiful!

Awesome video Huski :D

Happy Birthday Blaze :birthday:

She is just stunning! :birthday: Blaze

Thanks guys, I love her so much!!

Gosh she's grown up to look like Wiz so much!! :love:

Are you planning on competing in any dog sports with her? She'd make such an awesome agility dog and there aren't many Mals who do agility, which is a shame.

Yeah she does look a lot like Wiz in some ways and is different in others, just like their personalities too.

My only real goal is competition obedience, agility doesn't really appeal to me tbh! But she is super speedy so I am sure she would be great at it!

Well she's definitely got the obedience down pat! Do you like the what I call less strict Rally-O or do you like the more formal, traditional obedience? With my new little dude I'm thinking of trying out RO because I like the idea I can talk to my dog; saying nothing seems soooooooo weird to me!! :laugh:

I love talking to different people about dog sports because I love just how different everyone is! I'm personally hooked on agility and can't believe it took me so long to get involved -- I can't imagine my life without it now. The only thing I pine for are the gorgeous indoor arenas like the USA are lucky enough to have!!

Well she's definitely got the obedience down pat! Do you like the what I call less strict Rally-O or do you like the more formal, traditional obedience? With my new little dude I'm thinking of trying out RO because I like the idea I can talk to my dog; saying nothing seems soooooooo weird to me!! :laugh:

I love talking to different people about dog sports because I love just how different everyone is! I'm personally hooked on agility and can't believe it took me so long to get involved -- I can't imagine my life without it now. The only thing I pine for are the gorgeous indoor arenas like the USA are lucky enough to have!!

I have always been super hooked on obed and its my number one passion. I could talk about it and train it all day.

I actually shook the dust off Daisy at the end of last year and popped her in Rally for some fun and she had a great time (2/2 passes so we have one more leg to go for our title). I thought it would be good practice for me in case I take the mals in. For me I think it's good practice for ring prep as getting the right warm up routine down is a big deal for us. But the focus with Blaze is primarily formal obed.