Fern's Discovered The Wild Side

Rozzie

Me sleeping peacefully. Suddenly something grabs my ankle with a death grip.

The bed shakes and my leg is being humped whilst my foot is getting a good old dose of warm, wet tongue.

Fern! My dear little pocket rocket has become an after dark sex fiend.

What to do?

How old now Rozzie? I'd probably look at crating at night - sleeping loose is a privilege not a right in my house. One night Ginny was going silly with the cats - more than usual - quietly put her in the crate. Never had a problem since. She's still excited by them but gets that she needs to chill on the bed. Also, make sure she is mentally tired not just physically - when Zig was young the times he'd hump a cushion were about frustration - not enough training or being left out of some activity eg making his dinner in the kitchen.

Edited by The Spotted Devil

She's 9 months. Will have to get out the crate back out. She's been so good until this. Curls up and sleeps all night.

I spend a fair bit of time before bed playing mind games and she does a few loony laps and comes and settles.... until now!

She's 9 months. Will have to get out the crate back out. She's been so good until this. Curls up and sleeps all night.

I spend a fair bit of time before bed playing mind games and she does a few loony laps and comes and settles.... until now!

Classic age for it! Keep up with the mind games and have a calm, quiet consequence in mind. Don't make a big deal out of it. Don't say anything. Just remain cool as a cucumber, pop her in the crate and go back to bed. And where are the photos???

• 4 weeks later...