Melb Dog Lovers Show Next Month

Tint

• 5 weeks later...

My son is in Melbourne this week and now torturing me with photos of standard silver poodles, nova scotia duck tollers, agility and Dr Harry.... Wish I lived in Melbs... Looks like a lot of fun.

Just left it too, absolutely packed! Only one free dog toy for us, but many bags of dog treats. Won't be buying those for awhile. Lots of competitions to enter as well.

I was there from 10am to 2pm. It really started getting packed after about 12. Saw a photo on instagram about 15 minutes ago and the crowd is :eek: but it was fun, lots to see and do.

I always go on the friday to avoid the crowds. Crowds stress me out so its much nicer on the friday. I love the dog lovers show, haven't missed one yet :D

I got to cuddle lots of poodles and Aussies this year which was nice. Plenty of freebies and lots of great specials on offer!

Hi All,

Yes, my friend and I went on Friday and it was awesome! Absolutely loved it, and surprisingly plenty of room to get around and pick up the freebies. As a future dog owner I found it a wealth of information - really helped me narrow down my breed choices by giving all the dogs a cuddle and speaking with the breeders. I am now going back tomorrow arvo with hubby and children in tow!

HEAPS of show bags with goodies and treats in. I'm now going to wonder if maybe I didn't brush shoulders with you all lol

I will definitely be a regular every year from now on. Recommend the Friday though!