Car Seat Cover Recommendations

amf

I'm looking for a car seat cover that will fit the rear seat of a large SUV and be tough enough for a big dog, any recommendations?

I've done a search in the forum and its been a while since this topic was discussed so hoping for some more up to date information, though I do like the look of the Running Dog covers mentioned in a post in a discussion from a few years ago.

My car seats are leather so looking for something that will not slip and slid around and, preferably, won't mark the leather. Would really like something that is not the hammock style and is soft and comfortable, being waterproof is not such a high priority.

I've bought a couple of cheapies on ebay but they were too small and too slippery :(

Currently just using some old towels, sheets and blankets but these slip and move around a lot on the leather too.

I know you prefer not hammock style, but I love my 'back seat buddy', have had it 5+ years and seats as good as new underneath! The hammock style gives a much bigger area as it 'covers' the foot wells also! Dogs more secure too????