Swiss Shepherd ? Or Not?

Oakwood

Hi there!

I have recently adopted a beautiful 1 year old dog from a pound.

However, the pound and myself are unsure of her breed.

I was wondering if anyone who has knowledge in these areas if they could help me.

I'm thinking she's a Swiss Shepherd (Berger Blanc Suisse) But I'm not an expert at all with larger breeds, considering my old dog was a little petite papillon.

I'm considering getting a DNA test soon too.

Thanks!

Here's a photo... (Sorry I seem to be exceeding the limit so I can't add anymore I'll add some in the comments)

post-54859-0-20848400-1465964028_thumb.jpeg

She is gorgeous, whatever she is!

but there is definitely something else in there IMO, the face and ears are different.

These are WSS - My link

I just can't quite put my finger on the breed the face is like...

And she really could be anything- this dog also looks shepherd -ish but is a husky x border collie

My link

But a size and body picture would help too :)

Edited by denali

She is gorgeous, whatever she is!

but there is definitely something else in there IMO, the face and ears are different.

These are WSS - My link

I just can't quite put my finger on the breed the face is like...

And she really could be anything- this dog also looks shepherd -ish but is a husky x border collie

My link

But a size and body picture would help too :)

Thanks! I'm not sure how I can fit in a full body picture (I have one) it keeps saying the files too big I joined today so I'm VERY new. She's around 20 kilos right now, I have been feeding her a holistic diet so therefore she's a little skinny for a dog of her size. The pound suspected maybe husky in her as her tail looks extremely husky-like. I will measure her soon as she is having a small daze in sunshine and I don't want to wake her.

The facial bone structure makes me think there's some kelpie in there. She's 100% gorgeous whatever she is! :)

Agree to skip the DNA test unless you just want to do it for kicks and ignore the data if it comes back wonky. The little 3.8kg presumed Chihuahua x in my profile pic came back as Australian Cattle Dog x Jack Russell Terrier x Bichon Frise. :eek: