General Dog Facebook Groups?

Does anyone know some big Australian dog groups on Facebook? I'm looking for groups that trend towards:

- activity discussions

- gear discussions

- location discussions (as in, cool spots you may enjoy with your dog versus dog beaches)

- general health discussions but not like vet worthy things.

The group doesn't need to cover off all of those but I find I'm not very good at finding groups on Facebook. Maybe cause I only use it on mobile?

There was one called "cool dogs" or something but I didn't like that. I am on the dog gear swap australia and do like that. And a few canine body awareness ones but they're worldwide and I'm looking for local intel...

Cheers

Ps! Oh, is there like a science dog research group? My RSS feed is broke and I don't remember how I set it up in first place. Time to migrate to modern platform?

Edited by Thistle the dog

The where to go ones seem to be city specific. Type in dog activity followed by the city and see what comes up. I just did on my tablet using Melbourne and a load came up. Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Edited by Canetoad

Thanks canetoad that is opening up some opportunities to me!

PK for this I am thinking more general acitivities versus anxious behaviour as I feel I'm getting enough supports on the anxious part to not want to join across too many areas and spread my memory/base too thin.

And yes quite a few groups/forums are disappointing or misleading. I left one group because all it was was dog memes and not the walking spots they advertised as sharing :/

Thanks canetoad that is opening up some opportunities to me!

PK for this I am thinking more general acitivities versus anxious behaviour as I feel I'm getting enough supports on the anxious part to not want to join across too many areas and spread my memory/base too thin.

And yes quite a few groups/forums are disappointing or misleading. I left one group because all it was was dog memes and not the walking spots they advertised as sharing :/

This one's OK

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanineConditioning.BodyAwareness/

* I read walking spots as "walking sports" then found this link for you, then wondered what "walking sports" was - re-read your post but figured I'd link you anyhow :D