Hip Scores

leopuppy04

Hi All,

I am sure this has been mentioned recently but I can't seem to find the thread - please feel free to direct me to it!

Now that Dr Rawlinson has retired, I have a 2yo dog that needs his hips and elbows tested but unsure where to send it. Would appreciate some suggestions please :)

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm about to do one of mine next week.... Dr Karen Hedberg is the vet who does all my x-rays, she is sending them to Makara, so it will be interesting to see the results. I didn't breed this boy, lines are different to what I have had previously, scores are pretty good all the way through his pedigree though so I'm hoping his will be too. I haven't had any done since Dr Rawlinson retired.

Hi All,

I am sure this has been mentioned recently but I can't seem to find the thread - please feel free to direct me to it!

Now that Dr Rawlinson has retired, I have a 2yo dog that needs his hips and elbows tested but unsure where to send it. Would appreciate some suggestions please :)

Thanks,

Did you end up getting them done yet, and who did you use?

Hi All,

Thanks,

Did you end up getting them done yet, and who did you use?

Not yet, but am thinking of using Richardson :)