Vet Brisbane

suziwong66

I can't find my old thread asking this question; so sorry for the repeat.

We've recently relocated to Brisbane and moved into a house on the southside at Wishart. I'm looking for a good vet that will listen and discuss options etc doesn't push products, isn't didactic regarding their preferred issues like early desexing etc.

I generally don't like large chains; my preference is to develop a relationship with an individual vet within a smaller practice if possible.

I don't mind travelling to a certain degree. Any recommendations would be appreciated. TIA

The coorparoo vet clinic has two wonderful vets who are like that :) I dont think its too far from wishart.

Very happy to listen to your opinion, may recommend products but don't push them, they support my raw feeding and late desexing too :)

ETA: if you like a natural vet, the one at greenslopes is very into chinese medicine and alternative therapies.

Edited by denali

The coorparoo vet clinic has two wonderful vets who are like that :) I dont think its too far from wishart.

Very happy to listen to your opinion, may recommend products but don't push them, they support my raw feeding and late desexing too :)

ETA: if you like a natural vet, the one at greenslopes is very into chinese medicine and alternative therapies.

Is there a particular vet at Coorparoo clinic that you prefer? I raw feed and like late desexing too so they sound like my kind of vet.