Advice With Rehoming?

I always recommend Dogmad and Denise to anyone asking about adopting a nice little rescue dog... can't go wrong with either of these ladies IMHO

T.

Very kind Tdieridx! Chachi says hello!

Nawww.... he's such a sweetie, isn't he?

T.

Denise and I are on the same page with rescue standards and procedures and I sometimes foster for her if i'm not full with my own rescues.

That doesn't surprise me at all, Dogmad. I've seen your standards at work for many years on this forum... & you and Denise sure are on the same page.

(One day you might find a tibbie on your doorstep!)

Thank you Mita! By the way - have been meaning to alert you, there are a couple of Tibbies at Sydney Dogs & Cats Home i think!

Thanks, shall go look! (And check your doorstep :) )

Hi attempted to get some photos of the little dogs. They are settling more all the time. The little white dog has been to the vet as his feet and coat were a mess. Much happier now and his coat is beginning to show how much better he feels. All good !

Crate loving....

post-17645-0-58158400-1476103310_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to update ....both these dogs found fantastic homes!   

So grateful for the help from DAP.  The dogs were not vaccinated ( even thou owner said they were no one checked) or heart wormed and needed teeth done. DENISE paid for all their work and we waited over Christmas.  And then funnily enough they both went at the same time. 

I drove one to Cambelltown way and the other to Cammeray.  Delivered both to fantastic homes. So relieved and lucky dogs.  

So interesting attempt at fostering. Something I surprisingly found ok.  Thou one dog was a real ripper of a dog.

So once again thanks to Denise at Paws and particularly Lisa who helped so much. And dogzonline for giving me access to such advice and help. 

• Like 5

• 9 months later...

Hi!  Haven't been around for a while. Busy with dogs

Just wanted to add this final part to this story as funny how life happens.

Denise at Paws helped me rehome and concerning these dogs I had to contact them again. All good but I was looking for another kelpie and had considered 2 breeders.  There was a sable rescue pup available at DAP but it looked a bit gsd. When i was told it was small!  And wild ! And kelpie like and needed something other than a quiet life I went to have a look and of course love at first sight!  Brought her home june last year  and she is just amazing.  Loud still and a challenge but an adventure.

So pleased and grateful to rescue.

Screenshot_20180118-005435.png

• Like 5