Any Dolers In Jerilderie?

juice

There is someone down here who breeds proper stags- longdogs, rather than lurcher or bully mixes- and I think they're the sort of dog you're after? Basically, scruffy greyhounds?

She's somewhere north (I think near us) and advertises them on Gumtree as hunting dogs. I checked and nothing listed at the moment but might be worth keeping an eye on Gumtree down here.

edit- or maybe contact these people? https://www.facebook.com/STAGSRUSHUNTINGAUSTRALIA/

Edited by Maddy

Thanks maddy, i did spot them a while ago , but bit squemish when i saw some of the hunting pics.

i might shoot them a message to see if they come across something too soft to hunt.

are they near enough to you for you to check anything out?

And yes, they are the sort i am looking for rather than the bully mix.

Thanks maddy, i did spot them a while ago , but bit squemish when i saw some of the hunting pics.

i might shoot them a message to see if they come across something too soft to hunt.

are they near enough to you for you to check anything out?

And yes, they are the sort i am looking for rather than the bully mix.

Yeah, I think they're about 20 minutes from us. The last litter they advertised had some surprisingly nice looking pups and I did actually consider it myself :o

I had another look on their FB page but it doesn't show any dogs available just a phone number . It also said I'd hunting offends you it's not the place for you . It's does , so not sure how to get round that one . If you spot any pups or young males can you give me a shout ?

Funnily enough the Armidale pups got relisted again , although he seems to sell a lot of dogs .????

I had another look on their FB page but it doesn't show any dogs available just a phone number . It also said I'd hunting offends you it's not the place for you . It's does , so not sure how to get round that one . If you spot any pups or young males can you give me a shout ?

Funnily enough the Armidale pups got relisted again , although he seems to sell a lot of dogs .????

The people from the FB page aren't the ones local to us, they were just something else I came across while trying to find a link to an old Gumtree ad for the ones that are near us.

I'm not too sure about the differences between Staghounds/Deerhounds/Wolfhounds etc, or if this pup would be sighthoundy enough for you, but he's pretty cute!

http://services.blac...rch.aspx?type=2 (bottom of the page)

He's a young (maybe 16wks?) wolfy at Blacktown Pound. :)

He's not there now... I can't believe the Maltese crosses in there... are they all surrendered or may some be reclaimed by owners if just lost? :(

Maybe something like Frenzied 1s new pup http://www.dolforums...s-the-mutt-mix/ post 20. Wolfhound crosses come up all the time in country NSW near Canberra and maybe Frenzied1's rescue group (ARF) could help you out.

Frenzied's boy is totally gorgeous but there is definitely some mastiffy breed in there, Dane or something.. Juice is basically seeking a wire haired sighthound. :)

Maybe something like Frenzied 1s new pup http://www.dolforums...s-the-mutt-mix/ post 20. Wolfhound crosses come up all the time in country NSW near Canberra and maybe Frenzied1's rescue group (ARF) could help you out.

Frenzied's boy is totally gorgeous but there is definitely some mastiffy breed in there, Dane or something.. Juice is basically seeking a wire haired sighthound. :)

I am not suggesting Frenzied's puppy because she is keeping it. I am just saying that there are many others where it came from. Yass Cootamundra Wagga I was actually thinking something like the first dog on this site which is not available because it has been stolen http://www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/city-of-wagga-wagga/community/animals/find-a-pet#.WGInPRt96M8

eta What I am saying is that these pounds regularly have wolfie crosses available and that ARF rescue from these pounds and Frenzied is with ARF

Edited by sarsplodicus

I'm not too sure about the differences between Staghounds/Deerhounds/Wolfhounds etc, or if this pup would be sighthoundy enough for you, but he's pretty cute!

He's not there now... I can't believe the Maltese crosses in there... are they all surrendered or may some be reclaimed by owners if just lost? :(

Yeah, he's still there, I'll try and post a screenshot.

And yeah! Crazy amount of malteses, maybe they were surrendered/seized off a Maltese breeder? (BYB maybe) Either that or a lot of people surrendering SWFs and Maltese crosses! :(

(Edit: can't figure out how to attach pictures on my phone sorry)

Edited by Scrappi&Monty

I might pm Fenzied and ask to keep an eye out for me, good idea!

Yes scruffy looking sighthound is what i would like, perfection would be brindle :)

Blacktown pound is my local one, always full of matted looking malts and staffys and amstaffs, not alot else.There are alot of good rescues who pull the little fluffies from there, Jane has taken alot of the old duffers.

Yeah, he's still there, I'll try and post a screenshot.

And yeah! Crazy amount of malteses, maybe they were surrendered/seized off a Maltese breeder? (BYB maybe) Either that or a lot of people surrendering SWFs and Maltese crosses! :(

(Edit: can't figure out how to attach pictures on my phone sorry)

Here's the lad you were referring to:

Impound No:

IMP-16-05205 Animal Type: Dog Sex: Male Colour: Tan Sable White Age: Pup 12w - under 6m Breed: Irish-Wolfhound Cross Breed:

Hair: Short Date In: 19/12/2016 Date Available: 30/12/2016 Sale Type: EOI

post-6493-0-19345600-1482886967_thumb.jpg

Thanks Scrappi & Monti - (LOL changed my mind about abbreviating your username!!!eek1.gif) I found him this time!

Juice he may be worth a visit to see. Info is

Impound number 16-05205 Male pup wolfhound cross under 6 months (looks only 8-10 weeks in picture?)

Date in 19/12 Available 30/12 Sale Type: Expression of Interest

post-21294-0-60823300-1482886974_thumb.jpg

He doesn't look to have any mastiff type in him from the photo. Might be worth a trip to Blacktown Pound?