Dog Chiropractor

I have been to George, Kevin, Alan (the one who wears overalls) and another one (cant remember his name) but I have found the best one of all to be Tony in Hampton Park.

He definitely helps my psycho dogs. All they ever seem to do is race around madly and smash into each other all the time and knock their backs, legs, shoulders you name it out of place.

They really should be wrapped in cotton wool and kept in the display cabinet in between shows :happydance:

Ah well what do you do? Gotta love em!

Glad to hear of positive experiences with Tony.. we're going there on Wednesday. My girls are the same... they run around like complete idiots. My young one, in particular is as rough as guts, flies over pretty much everything (dreading getting her hips/elbows done!) and actually body slams her mother!! Poor Jazz will be just standing in the yard and Chelsea will run full pelt into her, slamming her onto the ground... i cringe every time! Anyway, hence the need for a chiro! :happydance2:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did so (to tell him Kal was no better) .... he didn't speak to me, but passed a message to tell me that he was too busy and didn't really have the time to deal with her medical problem.   :cooldance:

I find that very strange :happydance2:

I have been taking all my dogs to Barry for years, easily 8 years now, and I have never had anything like this happen. He has always been very polite and taken the time out needed for my dogs. If he did happen to be busy and couldn't stop to talk on the phone - he always told the girls at reception to apologise for him and what to say.

He has always been very open and discussed what he thought he could or could not help my dogs with.

Perhaps it was a "one off" :champagne: . But it definately happened that way to me. As I said, my dumb luck I guess. :happydance:

He is usually a very polite and pleasant man - very old fashioned with manners.

I can't attest to "impoliteness" or "unpleasantness" because he wouldn't speak to me directly. Simply a fairly point blank message via the receptionist that he didn't have the time to pursue Kal's medical condition (even though he had prescribed to it). Yep - you're right ... probably a "bad day" - it didn't make my day any better either. :happydance2:

I was also a client of Alex's who has transfered over the Barry now. Thankfully we had completed the majority of our treatment with Alex, and we also had a completly chiropractic problem. We now go to Barry for regular check ups, and he is always gentle with the dogs and courteous with me. While I mourn the loss of Alex's talents (and am very saddened by his illness) Barry has done his best to help out who he could of Alex's clients. I'm pretty sure Barry moved his practice and was cutting down, these are his retiring years, and all of a sudden he was swamped with business!