Show Clothes Revisted

mersonmalinois

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of posting up a thread in Buy/Sell/swap too Mid..

But now i found a thread.

i'm always on the look out for suits, mainly coz it's hard to find them in my size, i'm a size 6-8. And they always have to be skirt suits bacause pants are always too long (i'm not very tall)

but i have found some good suits on ebay lately, and i almost neverpay more than $30 for them either :)

So anyone with size 6-8 skirt suits????? (for Merson thats US size 2-4)

Miss EF is always handing her junior handlers suits down..she is beefing up a bit..............lol

I always find it hard to find something that looks dressy in my size 16 - 18..................I am a constant op shopper, its amazing the bargains to be had there....always happy to swap clothes

MissyMoo when is your next show....are you still looking for good homes for your size 16's????????

For Brisbanites - There is a very good op shop on Adelaide Street, just down from MBF and across from the old DJ's building - it's up a lil mall way but they have a fantastic range of classy, good quality 2nd hand clothing at quite reasonable prices :rofl:

I am after some size 16-18 skirt suits in pink and or purple. I am fairly tall so skirts need to have a decent hem incase I need to let them down, unlike some I dont like to show my knickers.

I will go through my suits next week and see what I might have to swap.

I am after some size 16-18 skirt suits in pink and or purple. I am fairly tall so skirts need to have a decent hem incase I need to let them down, unlike some I dont like to show my knickers.

I will go through my suits next week and see what I might have to swap.

It is a shame you want a skirt suit. I have a really nice aubergine pantsuit that I wore to the Sydney Royal 2 years ago. It is a large 16 and is now too big for me.

I will go through my pant suits that are now too big and try to get some photos of them.

It does not have an elastisied waist but it fitted when I was a size 16/18. I have quite a few suits that are now too big. I will get my daughter to take photos of them and post them here. I was going to sell them on ebay but if I can find a good show home for them, that will be better.

Will attach photos. All these available at no charge...just want to get them out of my closet...I have some skirts I"ll sort out later when I have a moment.

some of the following are worn in spots, but certainly spiffy enough for any dog show event....some are just plain awesome for specialties etc....

NOW FOR THE SPARKLES!!!

This dress was worn twice...both at invitational events...again...size 16 but in this case, NO room for movement in that size due to the fabric. It is a cotton/poly blend under dress with a stunning net overtop woven heavily with beads and sequins. All in off white/cream/ivory. The hem is beaded and the skirt split up the back. This is a dress..one peice, but LOOKS like two peices. Lovely scooping neckline to allow for jewelry. Short cap sleeve. Weighs a ton! (because of the beading) so would ask for postage on this one!

post-2225-1157641976_thumb.jpg

AMMENDED AS MOST HAVE GONE! WILL ADD MORE WHEN I GO THROUGH MY CLOSET AGAIN!

Edited by angelsun

• Troy unpinned this topic