Show Clothes Revisted

mersonmalinois

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List ammended from me as much has been spoken for. Due to the distance..please be patient for the packages to arrive. All will be sent in the next couple days on my next run to the post office. More outfits should be coming and will be posted as I sort through that monstrosity of a closet and get ruthless with my wardrobe!

Hi all,

I've got a very nice lilac coloured suit size 12 jacket (but really more like a size 10 or 11) and a size 10 trouser. Very smart and stylish. I purchased it on ebay all the way from the UK but I think I got too excited because there is no way that would have fitted me. :cry:

I'll have a look through my wardrobe and see if I have anything else to post on here.

Anyone that is interested I'd be happy to let it go as long as you cover postage. :D

I'm still after any nice size 14 trouser or skirt suits please. :):thumbsup::o

Cheerio

Maria

Hi all,

I've got a very nice lilac coloured suit size 12 jacket (but really more like a size 10 or 11) and a size 10 trouser. Very smart and stylish. I purchased it on ebay all the way from the UK but I think I got too excited because there is no way that would have fitted me. :(

OooOoOohHhHh it sounds lovely Midniara :laugh: I may be Very interested :laugh:

Im looking for pant suits (all colours pref. not black/white/grey) in a size 10.

Hi all,

I've got a very nice lilac coloured suit size 12 jacket (but really more like a size 10 or 11) and a size 10 trouser. Very smart and stylish. I purchased it on ebay all the way from the UK but I think I got too excited because there is no way that would have fitted me. :thumbsup:

OooOoOohHhHh it sounds lovely Midniara :D I may be Very interested :)

Im looking for pant suits (all colours pref. not black/white/grey) in a size 10.

PM me your details and I'll be happy to post it in the mail. You just need to cover me with postage costs. ;)

Jackets can be easily altered if it doesn't fit anyways. :)

Cheerio

Maria :)

I've got a size 16 pair of wide leg dress pants that I bought for work if anyone is interested in them. Never worn, but washed once.

I've still got time to loose the extra baby weight before I finish maternity leave, but I have a feeling i'm resigning instead.:laugh:

Also seen a nice bright pink suit in the window of one of our op shops, not sure on the size, but seems so many of you are after pink, i'll go and buy it.

Also seen a nice bright pink suit in the window of one of our op shops, not sure on the size, but seems so many of you are after pink, i'll go and buy it.

if it's a size 14 I desperately want it :p I want to wear pink at the BSD specialty at the end of October. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE BE A 14 :thumbsup:

I'll PM you. :D

Dane Chick- Thankyou :) have pm'ed you (finally!)

Midniara-- THANKYOU SOooooooooo much for the gorgous suit!!!! :o

It arrived yesterday, simply beautiful!! The only thing is the pant and sleeve lengths are a little short but that is easily altered..... Thats generally the case with ALL clothing I buy (im 5'8)

Again thankyou!! Heres my feeble attempt to take a picture of myself wearing it yesterday :laugh: Oh any my face doesnt look like that all the time ..... I was about to laugh :rofl:

I forgot to add....hubby was so impressed at Midniaras beautiful suit that he asked if anyone has any mens suits etc......

Hmmm Im shocking at mens sizes :laugh: hes 6'1 tall and about 80kg...he is a size L in shirts......

He wants something to match my suit (Midniaras) to wear to our Specialty on 15th October.

Thanks! :rofl:

-Peta

:rofl: Aww, it looks gorgeous on you. I'm sooo glad it fits. I do hope you can alter the trousers to fit. :laugh:

Thanks for showing me the picture.

I've been trying to get pictures of myself in the suits that Mersonmalinois sent me but I don't have anyone to take them for me and I have no idea how to use the timer in my camera.

I'm glad you liked it jordique. :o

I hope it brings you lots of luck. :D

Cheerio

Maria :)

I've been trying to get pictures of myself in the suits that Mersonmalinois sent me but I don't have anyone to take them for me and I have no idea how to use the timer in my camera.

Hi Midniara,

You will have to get someone to take photos of you in the suits while you are showing.

I will get my daughter to take some photos of me wearing a couple of the suits that MM sent me. I will be wearing one of them to our Specialty. The suits that MM sent me brought her good luck so hopefully, I will have the same luck. :D

Thanks, MM. I have told my daughter that she has to take her camera and take some photos next weekend at our Specialty and the Spitz Breed Show. Providing I have time to change, that should be the teal suit and the lime jacket taken care of. :thumbsup: I made a skirt to wear with the jacket. Then I just have to enter some more shows for the other suits. :eek:

All going well and weather permitting I'll be wearing some of my goodies at the Hobart Royal and the Gundog Specialty on the 25th of this month. I'll try to get some pix taken if I can possibly do it! :thumbsup:

• Troy unpinned this topic