Show Clothes Revisted

mersonmalinois

All going well and weather permitting I'll be wearing some of my goodies at the Hobart Royal and the Gundog Specialty on the 25th of this month. I'll try to get some pix taken if I can possibly do it! :thumbsup:

YAY!!! Pics, pics, pics.....can't wait to see all these stunning handlers in their threads!!! :eek:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!! Pics, pics, pics.....can't wait to see all these stunning handlers in their threads!!! :eek:

I don't know about stunning but definately the best dressed. :love: I have worn skirt suits twice before and although I have received lots of compliments about the suits, my dogs haven't done as well as when I have worn pant suits. :thumbsup: I am hoping that will change next weekend when I am being dressed by MM and hopefully your luck will be somewhere in the suits. :) I am not that confident seeing that Tyra is still out of coat and Kari should have finished her season the day before but you never know.

YAY!!! Pics, pics, pics.....can't wait to see all these stunning handlers in their threads!!! :thumbsup:

Hmmmm....dunno about stunning either but I know that I'll feel good in new threads! I'm thinking probably the blue and purple shirt with the blue tank with black skirt for the Royal and taking the blue pants with me to change into for the Gundog show! :eek:

Then for the Dogfest Show on the Sunday, possibly the green! :love:

Weather permitting of course. If it is peeing down then I'll probably fall back on my old faithful tartan jacket and black skirt which is more wintery.

Hi guys,

I have discovered a love of finding show suits for DOLERS!

Please let me know what people are after as I have great places to shop now.

I keep the prices low, so I am making minimum profit and postage is free.

I have just put a heap on tonight so go have a look. Please let me know what colours and sizes people are after so I can cater for everyone. Average pice $20 - $ 20 no higher then $50.

Cheers All! :rofl:

For those who truly love to show in style.. :)

I have found the most stunning size 10, Anthea Crawford, designer suits. It is truly stunning.

It's a skirt and jacket combination, it's pink , with a gorgeous pattern that is a little hard to explain ( certianly nothing over the top ). The jacket is trimmed with a gorgeous broche, that clips it together in the centre.

It's not cheap, but considering they sell for over $600 new, I think $150 is a pretty good price.

P.M me if interested and I can arrange to buy it on your behalf and post it.

:D

I have one HOT PINK Skirt suit LARGE size 12 with really lovely jacket for a give away.

The skirt sits about three inches above my knees and Im 165cm tall, would be ridiculously short on a tall person LOL

I am a small 16 now but it still fits me, just makes my chunky little leggles look like telegraph poles :laugh:

I also have the same suit in Sky Blue. Its a bit bright and offensive though LOL

They were both purchased at Harrods when I showed GSPS for a few months in 2001 in the UK. They are lovely good quality suits, but not for the reserved showie LOL

Kyla

QLD CAVALIER RESCUE

• 3 weeks later...

Why have I not found this thread sooner?

I have Black/Tan GSD's and Fawn/ Blue Whippets. What colour should I be wearing? And if anyone can help me out with size 12-14 would be great.

Also Dane Chick, when are you Op Shoping next? Would you like a buddy to tag along? :rofl:

• Troy unpinned this topic