Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huski

How Many Of Us Are Sibe Owners?

19,171 posts in this topic

C'mon Sibe owners! I know there are plenty out there.

We have to be owners of one of the best, most beautiful, most intelligent breeds out there... but then again I am biased :rofl: Surely we can beat those lab and rotti owners! We have the coolest dog in the world :) So it's time we get our own thread :laugh:

Here is my boy Micha:

post-13260-1166679559_thumb.jpg

Keep 'em coming Sibe owners!

Edited by husky87

:laugh:

Go the Sibe's, it's most definatly the breed for me. from the moment i laid eye's on one!

and now 1 has turned to 4 but i have had up to 10 at 1 time, thay are like potato chips

you cant stop at just 1

post-211-1166681242_thumb.jpg

post-211-1166681266_thumb.jpg

post-211-1166681295_thumb.jpg

jsut to add a few more, and yes they are all red, not by choice mind you.

im just jinxed

post-211-1166681553_thumb.jpg

post-211-1166681679_thumb.jpg

How could I refuse an oppurtunity to add photos of my gorgeous babies...

More coming...:laugh:

post-6159-1166682323_thumb.jpg

post-6159-1166682390_thumb.jpg

post-6159-1166682676_thumb.jpg

C'mon Sibe owners! I know there are plenty out there.

We have to be owners of one of the best, most beautiful, most intelligent breeds out there... but then again I am biased :rofl: Surely we can beat those lab and rotti owners! We have the coolest dog in the world :) So it's time we get our own thread :laugh:

Here is my boy Micha:

post-13260-1166679559_thumb.jpg

Keep 'em coming Sibe owners!

He looks enormous in that photo.

I presume they are bigger than Samoyeds? The ones I saw at Castle Hill didn't look that huge :rofl:

From memory Husky87 has a very large sibe, 34kg if I remember properly.

Mine is going to be a big boy as well.

who is niska out off, his head looks like some thing my dog would through. and your bitch is very pretty

Still more to come :rofl:

Is that a goat on top of that shed :laugh::):rofl:

Niska is an 'Arcticmate' dog.

and Tai .... well she's from what I would call a puppy farm so won't advertise her prefix however, having said that she has some good New Zealand working lines behind her.

We have to be owners of one of the best, most beautiful, most intelligent breeds out there... but then again I am biased Surely we can beat those lab and rotti owners! We have the coolest dog in the world So it's time we get our own thread

OF COURSE WE HAVE SIBES ARE THE COOLEST DOGS EVER :laugh:

THIS IS Wiggle my baby girl also the 2 chubby babies is wiggle with her sister mickatie's myshka

post-7759-1166687602_thumb.jpg

post-7759-1166687636_thumb.jpg

post-7759-1166687658_thumb.jpg

post-7759-1166687691_thumb.jpg

We are sibe owners - I agree they are like potato chips! We had two but lost our old girl in July this year :laugh:

Kodiak is a big boof of a dog who has a lovely lovely temperament and all the usual sibe characteristics.

He looks enormous in that photo.

I presume they are bigger than Samoyeds? The ones I saw at Castle Hill didn't look that huge :)

And Midol:

From memory Husky87 has a very large sibe, 34kg if I remember properly.

Mine is going to be a big boy as well.

Good memory! Lol yes he is a big boy, but that is the same as his dad and probably his mum (from memory). He is hopefully more around the 31/32 kg mark at the moment he was a couple of kilos chubby a few months ago.

SM I have seen huskies a bit smaller than him but than I have seen some the same size, I think it depends on the breeders and obviously the parents. Micha was big even as a puppy, and because his dad was a big boy too we knew what we were getting. Personally I wouldn't want a dog smaller than my boy cos I like big dogs :rofl: Although 30-odd kg is big compared to some breeds...

Midol I can't wait to see what your boy looks like when he is grown up, he has such interesting coat colour. Micha's became more developed as he got older, of course when he is moulting he looks whiter. People at the park always think I have dyed his coat or something :laugh: But he was lighter when he was around Axel's age and got darker as he got older.

Whoops ETA more pics of course!

post-13260-1166690524_thumb.jpg

post-13260-1166690650_thumb.jpg

post-13260-1166690694_thumb.jpg

Edited by husky87